Handling Editör Script Help

When I use my saved settings, the driving of the vehicle changes, but it is sketchy. When I choose my own settings on another server, it works perfectly. What is the problem?

sorry for my bad english

Could be an issue of other resources modifying the handling with another resource, for example, to change the handling of vehicles offroad generally.

It’s too general of an issue to diagnose without knowing all the resources used by both servers.

Tell the owner of the server you took this picture on to remove their BMW vehicles, as that violates ToS.

but it doesn’t say that another source is needed here

You may need to explain your issue in more detail, the way I understood it you were having issues transferring these settings from 1 server to another.

My saved drift setting does not work properly on my own server, but it works perfectly on another server.

I’m writing from the translation, I hope I was able to explain, sorry

ok I understood that - what I’m saying is maybe there are other factors (other resources) that are affecting your handling in an unwanted manner.

I just opened a new empty server but still the same problem.

+++++up

+++++up

Did you test the handling values on the exact same vehicle model on both servers?

yes, I already solved the problem, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.