Hamaza Go-Kart Track (Map edit)

This is a map edit i made for a server i play on, it includes “Paved Vinewood Race Track”, due to the collision files being the same i couldnt seperate them.
So all credit for the paved track goes to PotonForry for the racetrack itself.
PAVED VINEWOOD TRACK GTA5MODS

But the gokart track itself was made by me, some custom props you can pick and choose and edit on your own ofc, but figured id share!

This was one of my first proper projects, so theres definetly room for improvement.
Enjoy.
GITHUB

10 Likes

Great release man. Keep seeing low quality maps being release. This is great! Keep it up! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks man i appreciate it, had so much fun making this i’m surprised we don’t see more edits like these more often!

So you didnt make the actual track correct? If you didnt can you please tell me where you got it. Anyway looks cool cant wait to test it.

updated the main post!

Does this track not crash anyone else’s game when going near it?

Works fine for me

I love it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

tyty so much.
As an update to this post i should let you guys know that it may look a little weird at night, due to forgetting to move emissives or whatever they are called, ill probably end up updating when i get my new computer setup.

so when I installed it there is still the horse stalls over the gokart track can anyone help with this

I have the same problem…

so can some one help us if there are multi people having the same problem

1 Like

Hi i have a problem …

cheers

Any chance you could update this for the latest DLC? I am having odd issues where the track is only paved in a part in the middle and textures are lost too

How can I install this to my fivem server?

hmmm, i got it working but there are still horse stalls and it only paved certain parts

same, the ground is texture less and stables are still there

Do you know anyone that can create custom ymaps?