[H@mer][GameRoom] Racing (GTA:O Style) + Map Creator

So you just delete the mysql part in the manifest? Why isnt that in the installation guide

I got mines like that. but i understand that the manifest call for that string in oxy. and you can have both from what i’ve seen with other scripts.

@chaixshot Hey, I was wondering if it’s possible to add Ai racers to your race script. i think it would spice up the races some more. it’s something to consider.

Idk how but its still saying missing failed to load mysql after taking it out

Make sure you have either myql-async, oxy or both. and keep both lines in the manifest.

Well thats what Ive been doing oxmysql with both in the manifest. Every time it says what it shows in the screenshot failed to load mysql

I just realised that you’re string says fivem-mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua. it’s suppose to be just mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua

And if that doesn’t work i don’t know what to say.

That fixed the error showing missing dependency for mysql just still cant use the script because every time I try to start a race it counts down and then does nothing. When I look in the server console it shows this error

which im almost sure is related to the errors I posted in my first comments showing the script isnt uploading the sql correctly

Look I don’t care about none of that. I paid for a script a week ago that I haven’t been able to use since and have made 0 progress in finding out why… Thats an issue.
You said to pm him… I waited 12 hours for a response which was “what is your issue” as if I didn’t already explain it here.

You don’t have to live for discord. I don’t think it’s asking too much that you take a couple mins out of your day to hop in a discord call or any chat and help someone who’s money you gladly took fix the script you sold them. People are charging more and more for scripts but trying to do less and less

Mine and a few other people I know there script is working flawlessly.

I notice that On a lot of your topic replies on this forum, you seem to have issues not just with this script, but with others scripts you have taken part in, you seem to not be able to, or are having issues.

So are you saying the developer has not responded via a message? then try to help determine your issue? .

The script works absolutely fine if set up and configured correctly.

Shouting out here and pointing the finger, will not get you anywhere. Also realise the time difference, and be patient for a response.

Are you hosted somewhere, or localhost?

They will just course chaos lol. I have another script with this feature and they are so dumb, unless you have a really simple custom track …

Because you shouldn’t be editing or taking anything out from (fxmanifest.lua), or you will get errors.

Thats why its not mentioned at all in Install guide to edit anything there.

npc need game road path for calculate drive way.
Them can’t drive to checkpoint through any prop obiects.

yea, i mainly use the GTA V Map for my races.

You asked because its possible on emtneutrino Script, right?

I use to use that script and even if you stick to roads the AI’S still go crazy.

here is a quick vid showing how crazy it can get on my channel

I also see your still active with that script topic

1 Like

A big thanks to chaixshot for this wonderful script and the only one I can find that does so much for GTA Racing.

It just does almost everything you need for serious or fun race events.

personally I have now edited and created over 120 of my own races, adding to the fact that there are so many stunt and transforms races available with the script is just amazing.

Keep up the great work

I am looking for testers to come along and race, we have all kinds of races for everyone, just message me or reply here and Ill get in touch.

Race types we have
Rally Style and Off-Road Race tracks
Transform races
Random Vehicle Races
Figure 8 tracks (Lots)
Sumo Style races
Stunt races
Custom race tracks
Private Events and Competition style Tracks
Race Circuits
Gokarts
Crazy Randon Vehicle races