[H@mer][GameRoom] Racing (GTA:O Style) + Map Creator

Warp to starting point for make new lap, for map type point to point.

2 Likes

Where is the sql file it says to set it up in the .readme… After buying the script and installing it im getting all these errors for it so thought I forgot to import the sql but there isnt one in the download

For newer versions, sql will run setup automatically.

1 Like

You using fivem-mysql-async?
Try update mysql to lasted version.

1 Like

The best lap querry has a spelling mistake, just thought i would mention this, I did before in a private message:

Your spelling:
bestlabtime

Correct:
bestlaptime

No im using ox mysql. The installation information doesnt explain a way to change to ox. Also you really need a discord its frustrating to try to get support like this for a script that’s paid for

Plenty of support here, Just send him a personal message, (Im sure he will support fully there) this developer is brilliant.

Every thing I have needed from him I have had here, with excellent support

Thank you.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

My script support oxmysql and fivem-mysql-async by default, you don’t need to config it.
I have issue with latest oxmysql too, try downgrade oxmysql version to 2.5.0

1 Like

It cannot be change because rename database will cause data to be lost.

1 Like

Use this event for make discord bot.

-- Call when player finished last checkpoint
AddEventHandler('DarkRP_Racing:OnPlayerFinished', function(source, raceid --[[ string ]], identifier --[[ string ]], map --[[ string ]], name --[[ string ]], finishedtime --[[ string ]], bestlabtime --[[ string ]], lap --[[ string ]], race_weather --[[ string ]], race_time --[[ string ]], race_class --[[ string ]], race_racetype --[[ string ]])

end)
1 Like

Why are you deleting my comments this is ridiculous ive had the script a week now and still havent been able to use it

I am already using oxmysl version 2.5.0

I didnt ask about how to make a discord bot I said you need a discord so you can offer support that moves faster than sending someone a letter in the mail

I can’t delete any commant.

1 Like

DM me for this thread.

1 Like

Tk_FromTheBay

Some comments are moderated depending on there content automatically, and some comments will be moderated before showing.

For your info, I had a comment here, for some reason had to be approved before showing…

Also give this developer a chance, and putting demands and what you think the developer to have and do is in my mind, a little disrespectful. (Referring to Discord) We don’t all live for discord BTW…

I did mention to you to just send him a message, that is instant and depending on the time zone, yes its quicker than sending a letter to Thailand!!

Example also the last post had to be approved:

Just making you aware of how some things work here

How do I change it to oxmysql because the script is saying this when I start it… Darkrp

And where is the asset pack thats listed as a dependency in the manifest.lua