[H@mer][GameRoom] Racing (GTA:O Style) + Map Creator

@HamerTH Hey, I don’t know if your still working this script or not, but is there a chance of the Drift Mode from the Recent GTA Online update makes it presence as an update?

It’s a great script. After the wrong update of BMX in GTA:O, I used it in FiveM to play bmx hard race perfectly.:+1:

What does that mean?

Your reply makes no sense, care to carefully explain

If you can do all bmx tricks,you will understand what i mean.It is a wonderful script for bmxers.

So its mainly a Vehicle racing script but you like it for its BMX tricks. What ever floats your boat.

But you don’t need any script to mess about on a BMX in game.

Anyone having this issue with Beta version where:

Where if a car is not found, it gives you the BMX Bike. it is happening a lot. Very annoying as depending which version of Fivem you are using, some of the cars you use may no longer be avaliable. (Also I mean depending on your vehicles used for your version as well)

It needs at least a fall back car and not a BMX for a racing script!

To the Author, please can you fix this issue

by the way this was affetcting only some certain type of race, some transform etc, not all races

All fixed…

@gamerseventsuk How did you get this to work for qb-core?

Download beta latest

This script still working for ESX Legacy 1.1? I noticed there website does not work and I don’t see a support channel, so I am hesistant to buy this.

I have not tested it with Legacy 1.1, but I’m currently using it on 1.6.0 and yes there’s zero support, don’t waste your time on this.

Contact the script owner via Direct Message, but also via Script shop and voice your concerns to Him. This way you can decide the best way forward. (If he doesn’t respond( well then you decide what to do, or not…

I cannot and will not influence you to buy the script. However for myself it works fine, & the script owner has provided Beta Updates ( For me those updates work fine)

That’s good to hear. It’s a really good looking race script, probably the best one in practicality. I would really love if this works on my server. I am not really looking to create maps. I don’t mind the routes that are already created by default. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

It’s the best one, on here for sure. Too bad the Dev don’t give a sh*t about this script.

Just some info peeps. (linked Images)

Imgur has started to rate-limit requests coming from FiveM (Basically your images from any resource now will not show) from within anywhere in fivem.

I use them, some are still ok but any new ones its a nono.

so basically don’t use them anymore, there are plenty of other ways, or use your own webhosting.

Now updating a lot of my none working images

Just google it to see whats happening woth a LOT OF PEOPLE NOW

1 Like

I’d like to share a piece of code that solves the 1-frame collision issue during vehicle respawn, which has troubled me for about six months. I found the solution during an unexpected debugging session.

AddEventHandler("DarkRP_Racing:OnSpawnVehicle", function(vehicle --[[ object ]], isnetwork--[[ booleen ]])
	local x, y, z = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(vehicle))
	local heading = GetEntityHeading(vehicle)

--Spawn Vehicle on the right side of the original position to avoid collisions with others
    local radian = math.rad(heading+90)
    local offset = 3.0
    local newX = x + offset * math.sin(radian)
    local newY = y - offset * math.cos(radian)
	SetEntityCoordsNoOffset(vehicle, newX, newY, z)
	SetEntityHeading(vehicle, heading)

--Wait a frame
    Citizen.Wait(0)

--When the vehicle becomes ghost, send it to its original position
	SetEntityCoordsNoOffset(vehicle,  x, y, z)
	SetEntityHeading(vehicle, heading)
	SetGameplayCamRelativeHeading(0) -- Camera reset
end)

I also provided this piece of code as feedback to the script author. I’m deeply grateful for having such an outstanding script to racing. :heart:

Currently, my server hosts several thousand maps, with hundreds of players and creators from PS4 and PS5 experiencing the physics system from the 2699 old version, playing Rockstar jobs they’ve already created, or creating new maps using this script’s map editor.

How do developers get new vehicles to spawn on older versions, or do they custom stream then?

Good to know you use loads of maps without issues

As to the frame issue, was unaware there was an issue. Personally never noticed.

I don’t play with the new dlc vehicles, but I think streaming new dlc vehicles should be possible.

By the way, I use GTAUtil to stream new props like this:

gtautil genpropdefs --input C:\Users\tao\Desktop\other\test\*.ydr --output C:\Users\tao\Desktop\other\test

Update 3.4 (Beta 6.6)

• Change race pause menu spectator button order top leave button.
  • Change example code of event.calculateReward().
  • Change strong text lobby menu color style.
  • Not add race record if player vehicle class not match race class.
  • Fix Checkpoint Route on map display.
  • Fix destroy last place mode timer error when spectator come in.
  • Fix race start race countdown player sync.
  • Fix map file force vehicle on Personal Vehicle Menu.
  • Fix create menu DNF value not save on client.
  • Fix transform to Helicopter speed.
  • Fix PointMarker can’t create checkpoint transform to Parachute.
  • Fix PointMarker error if player have no owner default map.
  • Fix PointMarker add secondary transform checkpoint vehicle model error.
  • Fix transform to Parachute don’t use ApplyForceToEntityCenterOfMass() if near the ground.
  • Fix race type Transform can’t select vehicle in own class.
  • Fix respawn ghost collision while players respawn as the same time.
  • Fix Random Vehicle Per Lap to get more random class if add more class to race.
  • Fix Personal Vehicle Menu if many vehicle in list will get crash <<unknown pool>> Pool Full, Size == 200.
  • Fix Personal Vehicle Menu if many vehicle in list will get network overflow.
  • Add Only Vehicle List (For use only vehicle in list on map), Block Vehicle List (For block vehicle in list on map) on PointMarker.
  • Add Allow Traffic Props (For allow props in Config.Game.RoadTrafficNSignProps on map) on PointMarker.
  • Add evnet handdle DarkRP_Racing:OnPointMarkerUnLoaded.
  • Add Config.Game.DisableKeepLobbyAlive.
  • Add exports support from DarkRP_Racing for other script, example in config/client/event.lua.
  • Add network physic moveable object by spawn on server side.
  • Add firework particle effect.
  • Add prop speedup blink effect.
  • Allow use any class getting in the own vehicle before the lobby starts.
  • Open race personal vehicle menu by using TriggerEvent("DarkRP_Racing:ForceOpenPersonalVehicleMenu").
  • Delete personal vehicle on player leave server.
  • SetMpGamerTagsVisibleDistance to floor value.
  • Give name to new update Props in PointMarker.
  • Add Config.Menu and change some Config.Game to Config.Menu
  • Add Config.Menu.DisableLeaderboard Disable leaderboard in race menu.
  • Add Config.Menu.DisableTabInfo Disable information in race menu.
  • Add Config.Game.DisableRespawnSound
  • Add Config.Game.DisableAntiKnockedOffVehicle Vehicle is hit hard and the player will be knocked off.
  • Add Config.Vehicle.ErrorModel If vehicle model in map file could not be found will be replaced with this.
  • Add Config.Game.ScaleformRequestTimeout Request scaleform timeout if not loaded.
  • Add Config.Game.HudFontRank.
  • Add Config.Game.HudFontSpeeddo.
  • Add command darkrp_pointmarker_updatemapsformat to update all map formats up to date.
  • Add vehicle transformed as ghost.
  • Race map select menu add favorite map.
  • Race create menu move some vehicle setting to Advance Vehicle Setting.
  • Race create menu add Available Vehicle in Advance Vehicle Setting.
  • Race create menu add vehicle showcase.
  • Race menu add lobby name.
  • Race menu Advance Vehicle Setting add more class.
  • Personal Vehicle Menu change vehicle select list to table.
  • In the map, use force vehicle config, allow player to use own vehicle for transform to (transform="ownervehicle").
  • Optimize map object by delete it when player far away (Config.Game.MapLodDist).
  • Update exist maps object to Rockstar color (Include DLC).
  • Add new 5 stunt maps.

Some DLC is updated.

1 Like

Excellent, thanyou.

Beta testing etc was a privilege to find bugs etc.

Keep up the fixes. Again thank you