[H@mer][GameRoom] Racing (GTA:O Style) + Map Creator

Yea, I’m using the 2802. I don’t really see a difference.

Update 3.4 (Beta 2)

• Add Config.Menu and change some Config.Game to Config.Menu
  • Add Config.Menu.DisableLeaderboard
  • Add Config.Menu.DisableTabInfo
  • Rework race map select menu add Favorite map.
  • Rework race advance vehicle setting menu add Available Vehicle.
1 Like

@gamerseventsuk well there you go.

You are the man!

If we’re requesting features, is it possible to add a chat command to join an ongoing race lobby? /race for example to join as a spectator into a live lobby so players can come and go as they please? Rather than joining all the time from the Menu (OR a command to open the lobby menu)

Loving the script :slight_smile:

DLC Added Content etc, like more cars etc

Excellent that’s a good feature to add, which will benefit many users. Thank you.

New map menu is strange as it defaults to test map, you then have to click on that to bring new map menu up, then its a little confusing but I figured it out, however where do you add a map as favourite?

Keeps crashing, Ill report later when I have time to test

[    194609] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    200922] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    200922] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    209094] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    209094] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    250953] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    250953] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    311688] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    311688] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    331141] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ 
[    331156] [b2699_GTAProce]  UV loop: httpClient/ Required resources: DarkRP_Racing 
[    331156] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ OnConnectionProgress: Loading content manifest...
[    331203] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ Creating script environments for DarkRP_Racing
[    331313] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ OnConnectionProgress: Mounted DarkRP_Racing (1 of 1)
[    576484] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    576484] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    585703] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    585703] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)
[    593266] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^1SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')^7
[    593266] [b2699_GTAProce]             MainThrd/ ^3> IsVisible^7 (^5@RageUI/menu/RageUI.lua^7:629)

Here is what happens:

Also the Start Animation lady is out of Sync

ArenaLobby/client/main.lua

RegisterCommand('race', function()
	OpenGameMenu(false)
end, false)

:heart:Ty bro

Thanks for this! :fire:

And great idea btw :+1:

1 Like

Yeah it’s closer to GTA O,

But yeah that’s the only sort of complaint I’ve had is players having to be in the circle to join a game. If they can do it anywhere around the map then it’s super easy and similar to GTA O😁

2 Likes

On the Available Vehicles could we please have a checkbox to Uncheck all please, just makes it so much easier if we just want to race with only say 2 selected vehicles etc, etc

1 Like

The New favourites I requested is fantastic

Thank you

Will the Advanced vehicles have an option to deselect all, so that we can easily deselect then select which vehicles we want, as I mentioned in other topic

1 Like

I guess the developer has gone quiet again, no response to DM’s, despite the work on the Beta, That I was helping for bugs etc.

Oh Well onwards with My Sim-racing and AMS2

Is the last version works well to you?

Are you asking me or everyone?

If you are asking me I have not tested it on my live server, only localhost, but I have not fully tested, as at the moment the developer seems to be active then not active then active and so on, plus I send DM to the developer and most are not answered fully. Another reason is Im also into other projects and other driving related games.

Also if anyone else is trying the beta, or thinking of trying it, it is quite confusing navigating around and understanding the New Features etc.

The developer use to explain via Txt documentation and or Video, but lately Nothing, you just have to work out how the New features work plus exactly what They do.

I still have faith and hope for this script, but it is getting to be quite stressful.

I bought this script year ago, but still couldnt put it to live server, whenever we test it with couple of people on test server, this script has millions of problems like cars blown up at the start, desync, player spawned without any car etc…

Oh that’s strange, well mine does nothing like that it works fine also [

josepo_90

](Twitch)

often streams live sessions from fivem and no issues.

Also you can see it works fine for his server here > Racing Server JP90 / Cfx.re

You Say

has millions of problems like cars blown up at the start, desync, player spawned without any car etc

DM Me let me take a look and test on your server if you like?

is there an sql file i need to have? tried to install this script again today and i remember there being an sql file, cant seem to find it again.