[Guide] How to fix: 'DB driver "ghmattimysql" not initialized yet'

I’m creating this topic, because there is zero to no information around that explains how to fix this situation, where vrp_ghmattimysql isn’t able to start GHMattiMySQL propperly. I spent about 3 months going around the forums for answers. So I hope to help everyone with similar issues. And, to be honest is a quite simple solution.

Follow these steps to the letter, and you’ll hopefully get GHMattiMySQL to work with vRP 1.0.

1. Make sure you have the right vrp_ghmattimysql for your vRP version. The one posted rn on the github will not work, so you’ll have to go back a bit to get the older version of the code, to make it run with vRP 1.0
Click here for drivers

2. Make sure GHMattiMySQL is on your resources root folder. For some reason, it won’t work if it’s inside any secondary folder. Maybe there is a reason, but I didn’t look into it to know why.

3. Make sure you’re starting all three scripts in this specific order: GHMattiMySQL > vrp > vrp_ghmattimysql. I’m not 100% sure that if it makes any difference, but it works for me.

4. Also, check if you have configured everything correctly, so the driver can acess your sql database, it won’t work if it’s not able to find nor acess your DB.

I really hope this topic helps you.
GL :smiley:

1 Like

can you help me?

You able to tell me on how to fix this. https://i.imgur.com/lA1uAC5.png

You saved me!

thanks i put it in my resource folder and now its working

1 Like

Tried everything here and still doesnt work

If anyone knows how to get the GCPHONE working fully, let me know PLEASE! Have it so it shows up and everything, only thing is i keep getting the message in console every 10 seconds!

[ script:vrp] [vRP] DB driver “ghmattimysql” not initialized yet (35 prepares cached, 5 queries cached).

Also phone numbers in phone settings just show xxx xxxx. Anyone who can help will be permanent Mod on my server! Bless you all!