GTAV Mods not working in FiveM

Hey. I am having some trouble with some mods I have installed. I am trying to get custom Sirens and realistic gunshot sounds to work with my FiveM. I followed all the instructions included with the mods and they installed correctly and work perfectly with the GTAV base game. Unfortunately, when I boot up my FiveM and jump into my RP server, the gun sounds and sirens are both normal. Am I missing something?

GTA V version? 1.0.231.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SaltyAU
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications Ryzen 5, 32gb RAM, GTX 1070
What did you do to get this issue? Tried installing mods
What server did you get this issue on? TeamOCE RP Server

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

have you used archive fix on them? and do you have more than one GTA install location? also the server might have a mod whit the gta orginal sirens so people wont use their own sirens… idk why they would use it but they can…

Thanks for the reply. The server itself doesn’t use custom gun sounds or sirens so I dont think that is the issue.
I double checked my FiveM citizen config and its definitely running off my GTA install.
I havent used archive fix on any of my files, but it worked in the base game, so I assumed it would be fine for FiveM. What files do i have to archive fix?

the files you replace, here is a great tutorial i used> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdFd9KVaLZk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.