GTA's Speed Limit

There is a 360mph speed limit, coded into GTA 5. I’m wondering if there’s anyway to remove it from my server?

1 Like

Have you even tried this in FiveM or are you just going by some info you read somewhere?

This 150 m/s speed limit isn’t ‘coded into GTA 5’, it’s set by a value in vehicle .#ft files, which is usually set to 150. Secondly, in FiveM, any vehicle where it’s set to 150 has it set to 450 instead so the speed limit would rather be three times what you’re saying.

I have tried this. When I do a full dive with my plane, the max it gets to is 358, and I have a vehicle that can accelerate to an undetermined speed, and even it can only get to 358mph.

Hi.
I can tell you i go 600mph with my modded plane easily.

How tho?

Hi.

The plane was made for this high speed. Converted by my own from GTA5MODS to FiveM.
This F-22 or this SU-47 Berkut should allow you to go something like 600mph.
I also had the Darkstar from Top Gun: Maverick movie. I also tried this Mig-23.

Can you talk more about the conversion process because either the speed limit is imposed by the model itself, or one of the files associated with the models;

Hi.

I think it’s the handling.meta who makes the vehicle high speed. To be honest, I’m not the best developper, i’m editing some things.

For the conversion from mod to fivem, there is an automated tools for beginners, or you’ll have to open the mod with OpenIV and make it compatible with FiveM by your own (this video is outdated, but the concept is same).

King regards,

1 Like

Well, I modify the handling.meta files on a regular basis, and no matter how I modify the affected thrust values, they typically stay at 355 mph.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/users/Wetter42

For example, my molotok handling mod. Despite it being a fast bullet, it doesn’t like to go over 355 which kind of sucks :frowning:

Hi,

For something that isn’t FiveM resource i can’t help more;

Sorry.
King regards,