GTA V RP - Beginner

Hello gamers,
This might be a boring topic for some of you but if someone is willing to help it would mean a lot. I’ve had GTA V for several years, stopped playing it a year ago, I recently wanted to get into RP but as a beginner I have absolutely no idea on what to do nor what commands there are, nothing that has to do with RP in general. I’ve been searching for beginner guides online but none really help, they give you the basic concept of RP but there’s so much more to it. I’ve watched some streams/clips lately and it seems so much fun but there’s so many options and I know nothing about them. I joined a few servers but they just spawn you randomly with nothing and don’t tell you anything, where to get a job, how to do a specific job. there’s so much confusion to me I legit have no idea what to do. Is there a video or can someone explain to me in short text on what exactly you recommend a beginner do? I don’t wanna get rich right of the bat I just wanna get on the “learning” path and learn bit by bit throughout the gameplay. any help is appriciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well just so you know each server is different. They pretty much all have different policies, commands, etc.
I’ll dm you my discord and hopefully can help you out there.

Add me on Discord i can help you out bud :slight_smile: DIVE#2969

You can add me on discord aswell my man, i’ll try help you out. Me and my buds play on a good RP server with both public and whitelist rules.

My discord: BabyPickles#0122

Regards
// BabyPickles

You can feel free to add me on Discord and I can do my best to help, I’ve also got a server that is relatively new, that has a great group of people that I’m sure would be willing to help.

Add me : Krash#1989
Or - Join the Discord
https://discord.gg/jTYGGR7

I would check out GMAC (GTA Mobile Alabama Clan), we are a police roleplaying server that has been alive since 2013. We are more than willing to help you get started.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DONAVANJR1