GTA - V [MLO] - Whitewater Activtiy Center by #Morpheus

Whitewater Activity Center

Do something for your health and climp that mountain !
Or try not to drown while doing whitewater rafting !
But if you’re as lazy as myself and won’t do something like that, grab yourself a jetski a be the first one to hit that finish line !

The MLO contains:

• House:

• Self-Service Counter with drinks
    • Shop-Counter
    • Chill-Corner with sofas
    • Office
  • Exterior:

• Seating
    • Hotdog- and Burger-Stand
    • Start- and Finish-Line

Video: click here

Tebex Link: click here

More of my work:

GTA - V [MLO] - BIG’s Juice Stand by #Morpheus

GTA - V [MLO] - Terminal by #Morpheus

GTA - V [MLO] - Patricks Irish Pub by #Morpheus

GTA - V [MLO] - The Sundae Post by #Morpheus

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | N/A |
| Support | Yes |

Nice MLO but price is to much for my opinion.
I mean its not a Police Department which you use everytime its a small mlo where u are sometimes.
But still great release

1 Like

Hey Rainbow_Kush, thanks for your reply i really appreciate it.
I know the price might be a big high for such a “small” MLO but it needed a lot of time to make because there are so many custom objects or modded original objects. If i would charge the plain working hours it would be more expensive but i don’t wanna do that. Furthermore i plan to extend the MLO by making the toilets usuable and other things aswell but i just don’t know when exactly.

On top of that i want to point out, that with every purchase you get lifetime support and if you want smaller things done after you bought it i won’t charge you for that.
I’m an approachable guy so don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything you want to talk about.

Morpheus

1 Like

MLO looks nice, but 80 euros is a huge overpay. I thought it would cost like 10 euros.

1 Like

Hey Lerex, if you take a look at my answer right above your post you can see why it costs that much. But honestly, i think you either have no idea about MLO creating and stuff or just want to troll.

Anyway, thanks for your interest.

yea that price is crazy af.
$10-$20 would be realistic.

Wouldnt you prefer to sell the MLO x20 times @$20
instead of 0-1 purchase at $80 ?

1 Like

Hey, sorry but the statement “lifetime” support is simply not permissible for me in a game product.
At some point GTA6 comes out and then I can no longer do anything with this map. Or FiveM will be taken offline and then I can’t do anything with it either, you can’t help with support there either.
Yes, it may be that it was a lot of work time, but it is still something that anyone can buy.
As I said, a great map but for such high prices I would never buy something like that.

15$ and i had already bought it.

1 Like

Hey Frequency_Studios,

I wouldn’t say that this is realistic. But that’s a really big topic to talk about.

Just very briefly.
Who can assure me that it gets sold that many times ?
And another very big point is, if things like mlo’s, scripts etc. are getting sold too cheap it will cause damage to the whole modding community like it is today.
If you like it or not (and believe me there are things i don’t like aswell, e.g. Server which are charging 50$ just to “embed” a MLO into their server) that’s how it works right now.

1 Like

You talk about a good point but surely that’s something way to big to discuss here.

Agree with the previous posters. Price is a bit too much, but the interior looks very good. Nice work!