[GTA V] [Fivem] 8x Shopping Center MLO

[GTA V] [Fivem] 8x Shopping Center MLO

Preview: VIDEO
Buy: TEBEX (25$)

“I can add any brand you desire to this map for an additional fee, for example, BlaBla RP Store.”
“Comes with two variation: NO Brand and Branded”

Embark on a unique journey in GTA V’s FiveM world with the “8x Shopping Center MLO”. This mod redefines gaming with its detailed, vibrant shopping hub, perfect for exploration and interaction. Join us in this immersive, innovative addition and share your adventures!

“It does not include any real-world brand logos or names.”

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements minimum Server Version 4752
Support Yes
1 Like

if your charging $25 for this you need to put in more details in the shops … they look way to empty and to be honest they look more like you made them a ymap not a mlo :thinking:

1 Like

It seems you haven’t heard the latest Fivem news. According to the new rules, real-world brands will no longer be used; instead, the focus of these new maps is more on adding textures belonging to the servers. That’s why many places are left empty, for example, the BlaBla RolePlay Shopping Center. If you want to see a more detailed version, you can check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K-wcRa653M

i didnt say anything about the names lol i was pointing out the fact that the inside looks to empty and need way more details added if your going to charge $25 for it … but down to the name keep it to gta name or make your own names up

also in your video mite want to fix the issues lol

at 1:46 in the video …

**PLEASE DONT TAKE ME COMMENTS AS HATE … JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU FEEDBACK TO HELP YOU **

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, having created over 30 unique and specialized maps, which we’ve successfully sold to hundreds of clients, resulting in thousands of purchases. You mention that the feedback on version 8x is not hateful but rather advisory, yet you point out a flaw that was present in an older version showcased in a video from 1-2 years ago. Please note that this flaw does not exist in our latest versions. As the video indicates, we offer a substantial map along with three interiors for a modest fee of $25. In the past, we sold this map for hundreds of dollars, and it was well-received in the market. Now, with the introduction of escrow, we’ve set this affordable and competitive price of $25. We believe your suggestions are misguided, so we will not be taking them into account. Thank you

thats the thing your other maps are perfect looking … it this one … inside looks empty and need lot more detailing … but i guess my advise on you isnt worthy so il leave it there

Thanks for feedback the interior was have more details but all was named like Crenshaw or some other brands in real world but we remove them as i told long story anyway the buyers receive 2 version for this map and we can add their textures to map.

Fair Price Best Map Check it!