GTA V Brightness Settings not Syncing with FiveM

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10, latest update
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications Not important for this subject
What did you do to get this issue? I tried downloading VisualV and NaturalVision mods for my Fivem
What server did you get this issue on? pub1.soe.fun and pub2.soe.fun
CitizenFX.log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N/A
Filepath to FiveM folder N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? N/A

Also add what you already tried so far. Well essentially I’ve downloaded the VisualV and NaturalVision mods for my FiveM. I followed all the instructions listed, word for word. I tried testing the mods out on the SOE public servers and they do not work. After some trouble shooting I found that my brightness was too high and went into GTA single player to change my brightness settings because the FiveM mod does not allow me to change my brightness settings. After changing my brightness settings in single player, everything worked for me! But only in single player… I tried playing SOE servers and again encountered the same problem of my game brightness settings being too high… Went back to GTA single player and saw that the settings saved. Essentially the problem is that my GTA V brightness settings aren’t syncing with the FiveM mod. I would like to know how to change brightness for FiveM so that my mods work properly.

Forgot to remove the top of the text. I apologize for that…

Update: After talking with an SOE developer I’ve found out that my FiveM does not have a file called visualsettings.dat
I uninstalled and reinstalled the FiveM mod but the file just will not appear.

It won’t. Just put the file in that location they gave and it will work. Also, if the folders don’t exist, make them.

also you can adjust your Brightness settings in your regular game setting when you’re in a local lobby the setting will be there if you’re in a MP lobby the setting is blacked out same thing happens in regular GTA so to adjust it you can use the lambda menu and hit disconnect or do invoke level load in console and load a custom map be in a sp lobby and do it that way when u have a red box in the corner then you know you’re local go to settings and you can adjust brightness if you’re on a server with people it will not let you do it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.