GTA: Online Character Creator

After years of requests to release my Character Creator, I finally had time to actually package it and create an API for it so you can easily integrate it in your servers.

Features

• Proper implementation of the GTA: Online heritage system
  • Uses the same native UI GTA online uses
  • Hair color and blemishes opacity properly implemented
  • Full keyboard and mouse support
  • Should still work with your existing custom characters.
  • Flexible API to easily integrate it in your server which supports both events and exports.

Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jOlKVP7tQ
Tebex link: https://fuse-gaming.tebex.io/package/4688612

Note: This is not a standalone Character Creator it has to be invoked from your own resource
An example C# resource which demonstrates how to use this character creator can be found on Github
LUA and Javascript examples will be added soon.

Important Note:
If you are not a programmer or don’t know what an API is, please do NOT buy this.

4 Likes

Hello,
I’m not sure I understand how it works, what does it actually need to be functional?

Hi. This is not a standalone resource, meaning you will need to add a couple of lines of code that tell the Character Creator when to start and what to do with the created characters. This extra code must be added in a separate resource or in one of your existing ones based on what resources you have installed.

1 Like

Oh right in the esx_identity for example?
TriggerEvent(‘Character_Creator:startCreation’, myIdentifiers.id) like that?

I have to admit I don’t know everything, that’s why I ask ^^

1 Like

I actually have never used ESX (or any other framework for that matter) but you seem on the right track. Whenever you want to start the character creator, you use TriggerEvent(‘Character_Creator:startCreation’, myIdentifiers.id)
Assuming myIdentifiers.id has the character name.

Here is a quick gist I made earlier

1 Like

It’s functionally really happy with the choice.
Thank you for everything

Is it encrypted and has an IP lock

It’s not. It’s just compiled C# code.

Hey @TheFuseGamer

sooo i am not so much in Coding as you are. Can u help me implement it into my existing Server?

@TheFuseGamer i use ESX / myMultichar soo can u help me?

Weird, I replied to you the other day but my message wasn’t approved I guess. Check your private messages.

Hey there :slight_smile: So just bought your char creation script which seems awesome.

However, could anyone help me out implementing it in ESX Legacy ?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve watched your video. Is it possible to change the clothes and add tattoo’s to the character?

Does this include the source code with the purchase?

Can the Creator event be triggered based on the player ID, as the player name may be duplicate.
For example: TriggerServerEvent(“charcreator: creation: start”, playerId, name --[[The name displayed on the sign]], -1)

just purchased but apparently im braindead im using esx any help