GS Scoreboard | Beautiful ESX Scoreboard With Player Previews

GS Scoreboard

Beautiful and low resource usage scoreboard made for ESX Framework with player ped preview and player info and keyboard binds showcase!

Credits to Shiro for the cool color palette :slight_smile:

Also you can sort the columns in alphabetical order or in numerical order.

Make pull-requests if you want improve this script!

Preview: GS Scoreboard 1.2.1 Preview

Download: GitHub - gush3l/gs-scoreboard: Beautiful and low resource usage scoreboard made for ESX/vRP Framework with player ped preview and player info and keyboard binds showcase!

vRP Version: GitHub - gush3l/gs-scoreboard at vrp

CHECK OUT MY PAID SMARTWATCH SCRIPT

CHECK OUT MY FREE NOTIFY SCRIPT

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 810
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
7 Likes

Looks good!

Maybe instead of /refreshscoreboard an auto refresh on Player Join and Player Leave if thats possible to do

1 Like

nice work bro i wanna ask a one thing that is is possibel to put how much cops need for specific robbery

like in qbcore show ?

I can do that, will release an update with a couple of fixes and your suggestion addes as well!

1 Like

Thank youuuuu very much bro

@gs-scoreboard/server.lua:89: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘GetExtendedPlayers’)e[0m

Anyway to fix it?

5 Likes

Tested the script with ESX Legacy 1.7.5, make sure to always use the latest ESX Legacy version.

2 Likes

GS Scoreboard 1.2.1

- Player Info defaults to show your player info instead of a placeholder.
- Added configuration options to toggle screen blur, duration of the screen blur, toggle keybinds, toggle player info, toggle player ped.
- Added configuration for keybinds, now you can add as many keybinds as you want easily by adding them in the config.lua
- Changed how keybind keys show, now they are pure CSS instead of an ugly image.
- Added a section like player info and keybinds that contains info about allowed illegal activities with a title, indicative icon and a tooltip description!
- The new illegal activities section can also be toggled in the config file!

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FROM THE GITHUB REPOSITORY!

I will start working on the QB-Core and vRP versions in the coming days!

In the new update I will make the table column titles configurable from the config and also column values will use a placeholder system!

1 Like

bro thank you very much for hard working bro

thanks again

Fixed the scoreboard, it wouldn’t work properly if you didn’t restart the script while being on the server, I suggest updating it to the latest version from GitHub!

1 Like

hi i installed latest version from github i have these problems

1. the key to open and hide as default key you added this " \ " its ok but when i change key by settings like F12 its open the menu but it doesn’t hide by pressing F12. to hide need to press old key

2. when you connect to the server and open the scoreboard you can see only this

if you need to see other info you need to restart script every time players connect to the server

2.A also on F8 console i found this

i think you can fix this problems thank you

cant close the scoreboarfd with same button. only with command it works

1 Like

Hello! I am working on a way to get the instructional button mapped by a player in the settings and getting it to a value that could be understood in javascript! The issue with the player preview thing is that after you open the scoreboard, it pretty much opens up a pause menu, and key mappings don’t work in pause menus sadly!
Also I can’t seem to reproduce your issue with not getting the illegal activites and keybinds, maybe the server isn’t triggering esx:playerLoaded on your server!
And the F8 syntax stuff I will further look into it, but shouldn’t be something of worry anyway.

i tried on 3 different server its give me same result that need to restart script after player joined the server

ok well take your time

Ok so, I updated the script to use a key bind system using the key bind set by the player in the settings of FiveM, please download it from the GitHub Repo!! Also for your issue, what ESX version are you using? Can you put a print message in the ‘esx:playerLoaded’ Event Handler to see if it gets triggered?

using latest version of esx

ok well i put fresh esx 1.7.5 on it this work perfectly i don’t how, the version that doesn’t work is 1.6.5

Wierd, had IgnorancelsBliss making it compatible even with versions prior to ESX 1.2. Anyway, glad that you are now able to use it! Enjoy

1 Like

thanks bro