Group Head Pops in Random Areas [Help needed]

So recently, there have been instances where multiple people(usually in police pursuits) would head pop all together or with a few seconds difference and even when trying to get close to that area again they would crash a second time instantly. Had it been in one particular area, I’d assume a faulty prop/MLO but it happened a few times in Paleto and I assumed something faulty was there, but later it happened by the Airport, couple of times outside MPRD(Gabz) etc.

The only “common” things I have kind of noticed between the crashes is a police bike but this has been used for many months now and those crashes only stared recently on a Friday update, where besides minor snippets, Fivem3Dev’s BahamaMamas and k4MB1’s sub pack with all housing shells was added. Yet the crashes are not near BahamaMama’s nor would an interior pack(no shell is placed yet anyways) should affect it.

Trying to figure out steps to troubleshoot this as it happens on 25-35 people nights and causes big issues when people head pop 5+ times in pursuits(mainly).

I’m attaching some of the crash reports I was sent. The “GTA5_b2545.exe!?RunCustomCallbackBitsOnEntityType@fwSceneUpdate@rage@@S?_PIIP6AXAAVfwEntity@rage@@PAX@ZVfwEntity@rage@@@Z (0x9c)” seems to be showing up quite often along with others. Any help/direction on what to look into would be appreciated.

CitizenFX_log_2022-11-05T013527.log (524.6 KB)

CitizenFX_log_2022-11-05T014523.log (572.0 KB)

CitizenFX_log_2022-11-05T014801.log (668.9 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2022-11-05T014332.log (615.8 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2022-11-05T020730.log (569.1 KB)

2 Likes

Follow up :
Yesterday there was a pursuit with a PD bike, a sanchez & a crown Vic. The Crown Vic driver head popped, then the PD bike driver went to PD, head popped right outside and as I drove there, I head popped as well.

1 Like

For anyone that might have a similar problem, the issue was resolved and it was a box model being streamed by a script that was causing it.

1 Like

What script if I may ask? I’m having a similar issue.

It was the Group Deliveries job by Kevin Girard.
TO BE CLEAR That’s when he used to stream a box that was replacing a vanilla one. Since then he updated it to use custom props so script is fine to use!