GreenLeaf Roleplay | Whitelisted | 18+ | Realism-focused Roleplay | EMS, PD, SADOT | Custom Gangs | 15+ Interactive Crimes | Active Staff Team

glrp

Welcome to GreenLeaf RP - a bustling and immersive roleplaying community on FiveM. If you’re looking for a place to engage in exciting and varied roleplay, you’ll love what we have to offer.

What do we have for you?
:green_heart: A welcoming community of seasoned & new roleplayers, with opportunities galore to explore your creativity.
:crystal_ball: Accepting already established and new characters.
:speech_balloon: An active discord community with places to connect and get involved with events and activities.
:rotating_light: Dedicated staff team available to answer any questions and deal with reports swiftly and fairly, ensuring everyone is enjoying their experience
:man_police_officer: Criminal, civilian and emergency service-based roleplay options.

• 15+ heists including convenience stores, oil rig, art gallery, bank trucks.
  • Car boosting, chopping, and an active street racing scene.
  • Player-owned businesses including mechanics, restaurants and nightclubs.
  • City-owned businesses including window cleaning, gardening and postal delivery.
  • Whitelisted jobs such as police officers, rangers, doctors and EMTs.

We are always looking for new members to join our community and become part of the GreenLeaf RP family. Whether you’re a seasoned roleplayer looking for a new challenge, or you’re just starting out and looking for a place to learn and grow, you’ll find a welcoming and supportive community here! The server is open to the public monthly with no whitelisting required if you want to check us out and see what we have to offer before settling down.

Join the discord to get started: discord.gg/greenleafrp
See what’s going on via our socials: YouTube & TikTok

3 Likes

PATCH NOTES OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS

:golf: Added golfing!
:ledger: Added working notepads
:camera_flash: Added working cameras
:roller_skate: Added roller skates and ice skates
:jack_o_lantern: Added Halloween map, ghosts and ghouls (with a ritual event for rewards :eyes:)
:house_with_garden: Updated housing with new props (including Halloween decor)
:red_car: Removed licenced vehicles (to be replaced by VWE vehs soon™)
:thinking: Other shenangians

Amazing Server, i have been here since May of 2023 and I have been able to expand my RP Experience before joining GLG I hated Econ Servers and that because I never really gave it a shot until now.

PATCH NOTES OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS

:house_with_garden: More housing props (seasonal and general).
:parking: Removed a bunch of unused garages. Business & public service garage blips disabled.
:rotating_light: Fleeca Robbery PD requirement lowered from 4 to 3.
:racing_car: A/S Class boost PD requirement lowered from 4 to 3.
:unlock: Adjusted chances of lockpicked cars being called in by “locals.”
:thermometer: Added new weather system - weather will change more often than the default amount, with more weather effects available.
:snowman: Snowballs able to be picked up from the ground when snow has settled (XMAS weather).
:video_game: Game & server version updated (which also fixed RSE - yippee!)
:tshirt: All saved updates wiped (due to game/server version update).
:bug: General server performance improvements.

More soon™