Green hair

Hi there,
The problem I’m working on my way to solve it is “the green hair” after reconnecting.
I have to mention these before you judge me and send me to other topics.

1. I use Dunko vRP 6.7
  2. I’ve searched ALL of the topics with “green hair” title even they were ESX.
  3. Can this be a database error?

I’m asking this question because all the clothes are saved in a database, vrp_costumization and all the clothing items are appling on the player.

Thanks,
Sorry for the bad english.

Im having one similar issue in vrpex, after 80 players the hair starts goin to green and purple…

There’s an exact response to that very issue - use OneSync Infinity. Yes, some of your scripts will break, but it’s easier to fix scripts than to deal with green hair, isn’t it?

How can I use the OneSync Infinity? My guess would be to get the key that has the 1k player limit, right?..

No? Both versions of OneSync are free for 48 or less slots - if you want 64, buy the Argentum one, and if you want 128 get the Aurum.

48? I thought it was 34

48, currently. 32 is the max slot count without OneSync enabled on all perk levels, and 48 with any OneSync is the “free” limit. BTW, to add - EUP streaming works for free as well on servers with 8 or less slotcount, useful for developing the EUP pack on your dev server first and then uploading it to a benefited “main” server.

1 Like

Thanks.

did you fix your Problem sir ?