Grass covered abandoned cars

Thank you!

Awesome release, can tell this took some hard work! Well done. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

You took Creativity to next level . Nice for a Apocalypse Scenario

1 Like

Thank you!! :relieved:

looks like you just pulled some stuff from this its got the same cars and lights The Apocalypse Project - FINAL VERSION [UPDATED 20/12/2021]

I personally seen how Luman made this product on his own. He is being using in game models and made a composition of it using Blender - he took in game cars and in game grass, then put these two together as a new in game model with the replacement of old one (and repeated same process for the rest 8 traffic light models). As the result you’ll see that EVERY traffic light in game, on the whole map, has covered by grass.

You can make the same thing on your own by using map editor method and place grass on each traffic light or car manually (using Codewalker or some in-game map editor). If you seen similarities with mentioned project it is because they may use the same cars and the same grass. However I 100% sure they did it with map editor method.

2 Likes

draobrehtom described you all the process xD

Any plans for more props too? Loving these and I got the Traffic Lights too! Would love to buy more from you.

Sure, I will add more props covered by grass as it was with traffic lights, so more objects on the map will be with the grass :slight_smile:

I have another idea . You can make abandoned Basecamps which have some equipment but are decayed . Include some poster and some easter eggs of the past world . Insp - The Last Of Us - Ep 9

1 Like

Good idea!

and some of these for sure! GTA-5 Hash list objects, cars with pictures, skins, weapons, animations | All Objects

1 Like

Of course, I have plans in this regard :wink:

1 Like

This is a cool idea, nice work

1 Like

Thank you! :wink:

is this http://twitch.tv friendly?

What do you mean?

2 Likes

the download link is not working anymore

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know