Graphics mods not working

Hello, I’ve been trying to use FiveM graphics mods for the past month. About 3-4 weeks ago I loaded into my favorite server and realised that all my graphics were gone, my lights looked vanilla and when I tried to open ENB and ReShade neither of them worked, I reinstalled both, and put the dxgi.dll and d3d11.dll into the plugins folder. I’ve tried numerous amounts of Graphics mods including NVE, QuantV, Ryder’s67, and Project rogue. My friend even tried helping me by sending me his graphics mods (which work great for him) to me, that didn’t work either. I am lost and just need help, please and thank you.

1 Like

Found a fix for Reshade:
Open your FiveM Application Data then go under Plugins and drag these from your Gta Directory into Plugins:
reshade-shaders dxgi.dll ReShade.ini ReShadePreset
Now it should work.

Other fixes:
Fix 1

Rename the dxgi.dll in the Plugins folder to d3d11.dll

Fix 2

Go back to your FiveM Application Data and open CitizenFX.ini
then paste this in or the code from your f8 console that you are getting from reshade:

[Addons]
ReShade5=ID:c5ff0a43 acknowledged that ReShade 5.x has a bug that will lead to game crashes
; ... no ReShade does not have a bug that will lead to game crashes, so pretend this is acknowledged

Fix 3

Update your Reshade or try downgrading your Reshade to a old version and if something is displaying in the F8 Console like

Note:
If you still getting a error or its not working you changed something in your gta v folder and i cant help you