πŸ–Œ Graphic Designer | Livery Making | Custom Clothing Making | Cinematic Server Pictures | Available for hire!

Hello! My name is Tanner, a graphic designer from Chicago. Recently for about 6 months now I have put my work towards livery creation, creating custom clothes, and server pictures. I am a graphic designer with 4+ years of Photoshop experience. Due to my tools being paid and my work being valuable I do require pay to work for servers. Payment/Projects can be discussed via a discord call.

My Projects:

FiveM_GTAProcess_dcCiZ4WEio

The images I included are just a portion of all the projects I have done. I have done 30+ liveries and tons of custom clothes, uniforms, and outfits.

My Discord: Tanner_Layy#2460 (Please Serious Inquiries only!)

Thankyou!!

2 Likes

so if this is Chicago life RP does that mean there is 3 mass shootings every hour in server?

Haha. You know personally living in Chicago I try to base a lot of the server events off of the real life experience to keep the realism top notch. But as for your question, we do have occasional shootouts between criminals and drug runs :smiley: Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Bumperino

Bump bump

Illegal Street Racing, with bets at 7:30pm CST. Come check it out!!!

10/10 Server! Growing community, while it is a small server the staff and owner is active and new content is being released everyday.

Not to mention that the RP scenarios that happen in the city are funny af! If you’re looking for a good server with lots of funny interactions, this is the one for you

bumperino

bumperino

Bump. Post topic changed.

Bump. Free to do any graphic design projects including car liveries and custom clothing :smiley:

Bump.

thanks for sharing information.

Hi! i am graphic designer I needed a salary to improve my skills .but my problems is solved.