Got globally banned for nothing

I opened fivem first time today and got crashed, after start fivem again I got this mesage. Than I logged to my brothers social club (on diferent pc) and same message appeared after connecting to server. I never used cheats on both accounts, my brother too.

My acc:
You have been globally banned from FiveM. Reason: NULL
This ban will expire in 2011 days + 02:33:08.
Your ban ID is 796b121b-0b2c-4d92-bae9-0d012aafaffa.

Brothers acc:
You have been globally banned from FiveM. Reason: NULL
This ban will expire in 2011 days + 02:28:12.
Your ban ID is 8f6461ed-bad3-4e4f-9369-0400c5daaca0.

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Looks like you bought them though

What XDDD I used Fivem first time today and got banned for nothing I didnt buy any cheats my brotther too

How so if your forum account is much older?

I just got the same message. Could it be fivem got hacked again?

No, you only get banned when you are caught with hacks

What? when did fivem got hacked?

1 Like

a few months back i heard they did. they are saying on discord they are banning all that used “cheats” but i would never use cheats on fivem and i never have.

Its f*cking joke I never used/bought/had cheats on my pc, my brother too my 6 legit friends got banned for 2011 days. Imo fivem is gonna die if u didnt unban innocent ppl.

This was a manually applied ban on any user within a guild, that distributed hacks, and had a specific set of roles. These roles consisted of buyers, owners, whatever.

You know exactly what you did wrong and it’s inherently impossible for you to deny such.

Its fucking bullshit if Im hacker I wouldnt cry to unban 2 accs

That’s a lie because you did just that.