Goonsquad's Fueling System [STANDALONE] | Advanced & Realistic fueling script

I would not recommend buying this one as it majorly broken on our side in our server hes claiming its our server but we tested it even in a blank server and for some reason its still broken.

• Car auto shuts off and will not turn on when spawned

• The draw text is way to small and you have to stand right on the pump pretty much

• Fuel Script bugs out saying that it was full when the car was not full

I would`nt recommend buying this resource as there is a way better one on here on the fourms that i will be picking up later today.

These are issues i encountered over my server and even a test server with no mods

The comments alone in here the script should be pulled down off the fourms and be fixed by him but oh well

Add the export which sets your fuel to 100, this is not a plug and play resource.
It’s open source and you can change the size and draw distance of the text.

You’re the first guy to have that issue where it says the car is full while it’s not, Please do send me a video or post it in this topic so that can be fixed as that is not an issue that has not been reported/faced.

i have no interest in this script anymore !!! as im buying a diffrent one

the reason im not willing to do this as you were rude to me when i reported it and wanted a refund because it was broken have a nice day not point in replying to me as i have you blocked on here :wink:

I’m not going to spoon-feed you code, I told you, you need basic development knowledge and you’re the one who told me to ‘go fuck myself’

is it support legacyfuel ? and when I buy it I get full source code?
also can you change it between holding it to like set it in the fuel tank inside the car? like the other script?

hey i bought this script a while ago and went in my email to redowload it but the link is no longer valid

DM me your receipt in order to get the download again if you lost it and yes this resource is not encrypted so you will get the full source code.

Did refueling for aircraft and boats for this fueling system get released yet?

Not yet, we are in the process of re-writing our old resources, that update will come with the re-write.