Golden State Roleplay (Serious RP Server)

Welcome to Golden State Roleplay where we strive to give you the most realistic, enjoyable, and fun roleplaying experience you can have.

Constant 50 - 64 players with a full server during peak hours

Discord: Discord.gg/gstrp (3300 Members in Discord)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CplC4uaInos

We are currently hiring for Police/EMS/Fire/Dispatch and Whitelisted Civilian Applications

What we have to offer:

• Mix of vMenu/ESX that allows you to play how you want!
  • Custom Player Models and Customization
  • Custom Vehicle Models with Realistic Handling and Damage
  • Custom menu’s and commands
  • Self made scripts to help make RP a little easier and better for you and your friends
  • A dedicated Staff team whose goal is to make sure you have a seamless and smooth Experience while on our server
  • Sonoran CAD/MDT System (Extremely Realistic with Live Map) www.gstrp.com/cad
  • Many more features that will constantly be added or fixed as our server continues to build
6 Likes

+1 Highly recomend it good custom serious rp server!

2 Likes

+1 Great addons a very serious server I give it a 10/10

2 Likes

gave this server a try and it just started and has a lot of good people

2 Likes

This server is great i tried it out and its got alot of active admins and is a good server!

1 Like

great server, great staff, and very quality players, its new, but in time, i feel the server/community will do exceptionally well, Come check it out!

1 Like

Thank you all for the support… We have some HUGE updates live on the server now, only a few people on at the moment, but i would ask that you please give us a shot to impress you with our RP and server scripts, we work really hard to ensure you all have a great time.

1 Like

Hello, just wanted to let you know that it seems the discord link is inactive.

• This happened whenever I tried to copy and paste.
1 Like

Hello, My apologies let me change it to an active one.

you may use this one to join: cc3kXbc

1 Like

hopefully ^ that will help

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

I’ll probably join tomorrow if I find the time.

1 Like

if u wanna join an FiveMRP server open this!

we need staff, LEO FIRE/EMS, and shit loads of civs boys, were at 60 members, and working on completely custom content!

join the discord here

Immortal Roleplay

Bump bump bump <3

WE HIT 100 MEMBERS!!

We are currently doing some big RP scenarios and have active LEO and EMS online to aid in doing some good RP, come join and help us celebrate. :slight_smile:

bump^^^

I would love be hired how do I get into the server

wee have some really good RP going rn… not too many players on at the moment… but you can be our solution to this

Hmm believe you need to make a new discord link, all of them are expired. :smiley:

my fault

here is the new one: zDuP639

How can i join? i searched all over and all the discord links are expired. Why not make a stable place for people to reach out? Like a website or something.