Global Bans

Ok, so it has been brought to my attention in a server I’m in that someone has been banned when all they have is Lambda and Simple Trainer, no graphic mods, no other menus. I was told that they are both 100% safe, what about now? Can I get some clarification as to what is happening or if it still does ban people?

Hi there,

The ban system only gets triggered when some sort of cheat is detected. Unfortunately this means that either yourself, or somebody else using your account, has used a cheat/hack. If you are convinced this was not you who did it, then you might want to consider changing your account’s password because it may be compromised.

Unfortunately, as stated in the ban message, FiveM staff is unable to assist you in the event of a global ban. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.

:mascot:

It wasn’t me, I just want clarification as to why simple trainer is banning people.

it isnt because of neither of those mods… i use both.

lua injectors is what trips the global bans such as bypassing scripthook.

any questions or concerns can be emailed to pr@fivem.net

Ok, thanks you very much.

Hello

The ban system only gets triggered when some sort of cheat is detected.

Unfortunately, as stated in the ban message, FiveM staff is unable to assist anyone in the event of a global ban. Banned players will have to wait for the ban to expire.

:mascot: