Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legitimate
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications Not needed for this issue
What did you do to get this issue?
Hello, I am a moderator on a popular FiveM drift server. The server is still in a development stage, although there are many players who enjoy the server. However, there is a large issue of modders who are still able to join our server and ruin other players’ experiences.
So, I decided I would test different cheat clients and see which ones would go through the anti-cheat and relay that information to the developer of the server (Sort of like a white-hat hacker thing).
I’m not very familiar with different cheat clients and I think what i did was use one that used an injector, which triggered the autoban system, and now I have a global ban.
I tested several different menus, including lambda, simple trainer, and popstar external.
My ban ID is a49ff8d9-ba45-45d4-ba41-c1ec39e003a6 (if that helps).

I would be very grateful if I could have this ban reversed so I can continue being a moderator on the server and help out the community. Thank you!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

You will have to wait out your ban, no matter the reason the moment you decided to use an external menu you tripped the anti cheat and got banned.

2 Likes