GetSharedObject Bug Errors

I saw many Fixes with fxmanifest.lua but it dont really worked so i started looking for a new method but did not find any so i hope some of you can help me
I have the newest ESX/ES Version.

Your es_extended resource is erroring and not starting if you have not removed that export yourself. Start es_extended itself and see where its failing.

I dont really understand it, how can i fix it?

Probably update es_extended

Where can I find the newest version?


And i get this error What does it mean and how to fix?

You dont need to, its a warning, not error.

By any chance do you have experimental ‘false’ enabled on your fx?

Where can i see it?

In the fxmanifest of your script, you may have the experimental mode active if it appears delete it if the code does not use it and then the message will not appear, but if the code does use it then I do not recommend removing it (I am referring to the experimental mode line)

But on which script there is no directly description where the warning come from

Read here: esx:getSharedObject Deprecation | ESX Documentation

either add shared_script '@es_extended/imports.lua' in the fxmanifest.lua under shared_scripts

or ESX = exports["es_extended"]:getSharedObject() in the top of every file that have the error