Get stuck in permanent load

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Most recent
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
**System specifications:**Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Not crashing
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:**Not Crashing
**.dmp files/report IDs:**Not Crashing

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot: Loads everything but servers
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: no
Filepath to FiveM folder:

FiveM client folder screenshot:

**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**windows
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes, also temporarily turned off real time, and added FiveM to exempt list

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? For some reason I either time-out at the end of server loading, or I get stuck in infinite load.

What are you trying to do?

**What have you tried already to fix the issue?**Uninstalling and deleting all files then reinstalling both FiveM and GTA, checked to make sure FiveM is routed to GTA, turned off real time anti virus, added fivem to exempt list, checked to make sure graphics are on highest setting. I’m not really sure what to try since this suddenly became a problem while I was already playing without any problems. I’ve cleared cache, and checked every video and 20 forum posts trying to find a solution.

Error screenshot (if any): Steam Community :: FateSlaughter :: Screenshots
There is one of the infinite loads and a time-out in there

What did you do to get this issue? I was playing on ThugLife Shoota RP server, tried to switch to HighLife (the server had crashed previously so I went to ThugLife) and when I tried to switch, I timed out and haven’t been able to log into any server since.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! ThugLife Shoota RP Server is the last server I was on. But Highlife RP crashed leading me to shoota and trying to log back into HighLife is where the trouble began.

Additional comments I’m not the most tech savvy person. Are there other cache file locations I should be looking to delete? I have watched every video about deleting cache and checking .ini but nothing in the videos is exactly the same as what I see in my files. I have spent 3 days now trying to figure this out and I am completely lost. Any help is appreciated. I really enjoyed the RP servers and am ready to get back to it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Update: I am able to log into most servers, but time out of them after a few seconds with the same time out error message. Or I get stuck trying to load server variables and never get past that with a few servers. If another pic of it will help let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.