Generic PD Buffalo

Purchase Here: 45 USD + Any Tebex Fees / Tax
TRClassic | 15 USD LEO V. P. - 1 Month (tebex.io)

DEVELOPER DETAILS
  • Polygons: 229,780
  • FiveM Asset Escrow
  • Server version 4752 or above
  • Metafiles + YTD Editable [Civ Livery Unlocked - Also Listed in Discord]
FEATURES
  • 5 Seats
  • Custom Dashboard
  • Low Polycount Engine
  • Custom Center Console + Radar
Tuning/parts
  • Primary Color: Body
  • Secondary Color: Side Doors + Roof
  • Livery Support + Template + 4 Livery
  • 3 Spoiler Options
  • 3 Hood Options
  • 3 Roof Options
  • 3 Mirror Options
  • 2 Antenna Options
  • Callsign System
  • Division Callsign System
  • 2 Door Ranks
  • 5 Divider Options
  • 1 Rambar
Code is accessible Livery YFT + YTD + Meta (Files)
Subscription-based Both subscription and standalone packages are available
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements FiveM
Support Yes
4 Likes

Looks cool and all but 50 bucks for 1 car… sorry but thats where you loose me

3 Likes

never saw a buffalo with a polycount above 120000 xD

2 Likes

This is why RP will fail. Because of trash cars that look like clown cars.

1 Like

Selling a GTA model with lights and livery, wow.

2 Likes

$45? does that include jazz cabbage?

2 Likes

45 is wild for 1 police car, gotta be the most expensive car ive ever seen. Not even from the biggest creators to :skull:

1 Like

If you’re going to shit post then you should probably get your information right about the vehicle first because it’s not a GTA Model at all.

1 Like

Could just be as bad as those $249 USD liveries that I saw the other night :rofl: But yes you can get some cabbage with it :slight_smile: if that’s what your into.

1 Like

I remember when another creator on here got flamed for the price of his vehicle that he took the time to do… If you don’t like the price of something then you don’t have to buy it. No one is forcing anyone to even do anything with their money at the end of the day.

Prices always can get adjusted based on feedback which is what happens most of the time anyways. I’m not going to deny that part. But at the end of the day that’s also why its in a 15 Dollar pack anyways and you get access to everything (all the vehicles and not just one)

2 Likes

Okay so it’s a de-badged Dodge Charger with lights and liveries then? Still against TOS fool.

Post flagged, thank you for clarifying that you broke TOS. What a fool. I looked through his shop, all de-badged vehicles, haha.

1 Like

i bought the pack and the buffalo has no siren sound

If you have proof of purchase then we provide support. The ways to find support for our products can be found via the tebex page.

Also, I just checked under this username if you own any of the packages or “buffalo” and this user doesn’t have any of our assets…

Nor was there any purchase history from this username ever.

buyed it yesterday i think or one day earlyer just fix this bug and update it so i can download it from keymaster…

then you are not comfortble with tebex att all my CFX Acc name is TipTrez on Keymaster and like i say just fix it so everyone can download the fixed version on keymaster

then you are not comfortble with tebex att all my CFX Acc name is TipTrez

I think I’m pretty comfortable with Tebex since I have been using it since it’s been around.

But again you do not own any of my assets/products. More than welcome to join our Discord server for support as stated on our Tebex page so we can see the issue is you are having.