[Generation-Life] is searching for German team members!

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Thank you, that you came here to visit this thread. That seems like, that I aroused your interest.

My Name is Daniel and I am creating this thread, because I want to create a new unique server for a better and more modern roleplay experience.

Alright, so what is my concept?

The first thing I want to talk about is the fundamental stuff. I want to base the server only on Javascript & C#, to create a new indivdual standard and to be more individual at the FiveM community! My goal is to create a server that starts right at the beginning on a basis for whitelisting, so that people with no roleplay experience or with a young age don’t have the possibility to join it.

So you want to have a 18+ Server?

That was my thought yes.

How many people are you?

We are 4 persons: 1 C# Dev, 1 Vehicle Dev, 1 Mapper & Js dev & 1 Concept Artist.

Why whitelist?

We want to create a whitelist server, which only can be found through direct connect. The point behind this is, that it shouldn’t give hackers or trollers any chances to join this server and to destroy the wonderful roleplay experience we are providing to the people.

So what are the requirements to join the team?

We are searching for different types of team members:

Script Developer:

• C# / NodeJs | & SQL knowledge at a good / high level (you should have created some scripts by your own)

UI Developer:

• HTML / CSS / JS knowledge at a good / high level (you should know, how ui. animations work and how to code them)

Map Creator / YDR Developer:

• Knowledge in Menyoo / Codewalker and / or 3Ds Max (you should know how to create maps / you should know how to create / edit interiors)

Designer:

• Knowledge in Photoshop or other DDS compatible designing program (Desigining cars, making UI’s, website layouts, etc.)

Vehicle Developer:

• Knowledge in ZModeler 3

Concept Artist:

• Knowledge in creating concepts for Script Developers

References are not a requirement, but are an advantage

If you are interested in joining this team, feel free to add my name on discord : DNP#6278 and write me a message. You also can PM me in FiveM directly. We can talk then soon

Thank you and a pleasant day

Kindly Regards
DNP | Daniel

The thread is active, so feel free to reply. Don’t be confused about the creation date, it was something different :wink:

#push

We are still searching for new members!