General bugs report

I wanted to report some bugs ,
a lot of functions for the first person camera don’t do what they are supposed to, or there is no way to tell if the player is in first person with aiming on the weapon or with the reticle, you can’t change a lot of functions of the weapon such as for example: aim time, accuracy, recoil, bullet speed, weapon range, reloading speed…

Another bug is that you cannot disable the w,a,s,d controls.

[CONSIDERATIONS]
I would ask Rockstar games to check and fix these functions or better explain their use, I would also ask you to review and import the system of weapons, vehicles and peds

[P.S]
let me know if i am wrong

What functions would you be referring to specifically though, and you would need to provide evidence of your issue for anyone to be able to try to replicate. I believe bug reports are meant to include your FiveM version and a bunch of other information as well so people can verify on specific settings, and check if the same functionality occurs with other settings. I run the unstable release of FiveM and as far as I am aware I can disable my WASD movement in first person just fine. You have to disable input 30 and 31 “Move_LR” and “Move_UD”, Idrk what the 32-35 are for so I disable those too just in case, but 30 and 31 are the ones that actually dictate movement input.
for i = 30,35 do
DisableControlAction(0, i, true)
end

CfxCrashDump_2023_10_05_21_07_08.zip (90.7 KB)

This isn’t related at all, you should post your issue in FiveM Client Support.