GCPHONE V3.0 by ElBichop

Tomorrow at 23:00 the new version will be released free edited by me of the gcphone

9 Likes

Looks so cool, is it only for ESX?

Interesting. I hope that there is more than just those two apps :slight_smile:

No ^^

Sure, two new apps for now and a new option in Settings

bro who is the release?

hmm yeah no release yet

why are the release not online more

Im installed, not working not showing ingame, whats the open key?

Why friend?

Nevermind I am just dumb everything is working thanks you for the great bug buddy

You guys dont solve nothing. Just nat saying how you fix your problems. My phone is working all less the showing. I cant see my mobile but i do animations and i get phone numbers.

Hey!

I tried downloading this resource but I could not get it to work in-game. I’ve used GCPhone before so I only swapped out the parts it said to swap out. When I tried to use it I just got errors and I can’t seem to fix it? Did you release the wrong version or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks.

download the full version and install full by erasing bd and refreshing

Hey, I got a little problem with the phone, I can’t seem to find any errors, however when I try to open the phone, the animation shows that I’m holding something, but the actual phone does not pop up, do you have any suggestions why that is happening? Thank you.

have you figured out why bc i have the same prolbem

maybe that is because the release on github dont have the folder ‘html’ inside. So the script dont have nothing for load.

1 Like

Très bien, pardonne mon français mais je suis espagnol.
J’ai une question sur la façon de retirer le téléphone de l’inventaire et de forcer les gens à se rendre dans un magasin pour l’acheter, pouvez-vous me dire quelles sont les étapes à suivre, Merci beaucoup le script de 10