Gcphone installation

Hello I am trying to install gcphone for latest esx can someone help me.

I use this Releases · Re-Ignited-Development/Re-Ignited-Phone · GitHub. The resource 1.2

I’ve never been able to figure this phone out I have tried multiple tutorials and it just keeps updating so IDK I wish I could help you.

whats youre problem

I am sorry for responding late. I use zap hosting so in my experience i rename es_extended name to zaphosting in the database before inporting it.

have you set up the mysql connection string in your server cfg?

I think that it seted up by deafualt i havent thoucht that. Sorry for bad english.

If you would like too chat in discord insted. Ralz#9007

try this:

set mysql_connection_string "server=127.0.0.1;database=YOUR_DATABASE;userid=YOUR_USERNAME;password=YOUR_PASSWORD"

Im not sure if i did it right but it feels like we are getting closer. I didnt use a password but i think this is right.

1 Like

It’s trying to pull a table that doesn’t exist.

Okay but how am I supose to fix it I tried to clear the database and inporting int again but with nothing changing.

Look at the table line. Is it calling the correct database?

This is the 4th time I tried to respond and i dont know what you mean with table line. It would be nice with anorher chatting forum the words are the same but the code is 9007 hope you get it dc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.