[Gargoyle] Bike duplication for specific livery

Hello All,

First of all, thanks in advance for people who will help me. Let me explain my issue and what I’m looking for.

I want to create a specific liverie (LOST MC) for the Gargoyle bike. So I extracted the originals .ytd, .yft files and the scripts link to the gargoyle thanks to OpenIV.

I found 2 liveries files (.yft format) who represent the native liveries of the gargoyle (in mpstunt folder). So what I have done is to custom 1 native livery file to add my Lost stickers and it works on my local host server when I spawn the gargoyle and I change the livery I see the LOST MC one that I created BUT now I want to copy this gargoyle model in order to keep the native bike with native liveries from one side and be able to spawn my own gargoyle with custom name for exemple “gargoyle_lost” who will contain only my specific liverie.

So how to proceed to be able to duplicate my original gargoyle file, and mainly what mandatory scripts files I have to modify to create my gargoyle_lost version ?

The goal is to be able to spawn original one with “gargoyle” and Lost version with “gargoyle_lost”.

Thanks for your help team :slight_smile: