[garage help][save tuning]

I need help my lscustoms dont save tunings i use the versions of sighmir and its the vrp_lscustoms with vrp_garages and in the console y had this message…

[vRP/C#] query exception vRP/lsc_update_vehicle : System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Parameter ‘@variation’ must be defined. To use this as a variable, set ‘Allow User Variables=true’ in the connection string.) —> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Parameter ‘@variation’ must be defined. To use this as a variable, set ‘Allow User Variables=true’ in the connection string.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStatementPreparer+ParameterSqlParser.OnNamedParameter (System.Int32 index, System.Int32 length) [0x0005b] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlParser.Parse (System.String sql) [0x001be] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStatementPreparer.ParseAndBindParameters () [0x0003a] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandExecutors.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteReaderAsync (System.String commandText, MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior, MySql.Data.Protocol.Serialization.IOBehavior ioBehavior, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000c6] in :0
at vRP.MySQL+<>c__DisplayClass11_2.<e_query>b__0 () [0x003e9] in <8dfc0861f4df44189d833de5e878b97b>:0
Exception_EndOfInnerExceptionStack
—> (Inner Exception #0) MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Parameter ‘@variation’ must be defined. To use this as a variable, set ‘Allow User Variables=true’ in the connection string.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStatementPreparer+ParameterSqlParser.OnNamedParameter (System.Int32 index, System.Int32 length) [0x0005b] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlParser.Parse (System.String sql) [0x001be] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStatementPreparer.ParseAndBindParameters () [0x0003a] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandExecutors.TextCommandExecutor.ExecuteReaderAsync (System.String commandText, MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlParameterCollection parameterCollection, System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior, MySql.Data.Protocol.Serialization.IOBehavior ioBehavior, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x000c6] in :0
at vRP.MySQL+<>c__DisplayClass11_2.<e_query>b__0 () [0x003e9] in <8dfc0861f4df44189d833de5e878b97b>:0 <—

[vRP] task 89 failed.
[vRP] task 89 failed.
[vRP] task 89 failed.
[vRP] task 89 failed.

Hey!
That’s definitely an error that you got on your db.
Can you share more informations? A link to the resource you’re currently using should be a great idea!

vrp_tunings.zip (65.6 KB)

Receive a coordial greeting,

On the other hand I want to share that I have a serious problem that has bothered me for several days, is that when I buy a vehicle in vrp_showroom and I am going to search for it in vrp_garages it appears with modifications.

I attach a photo:

and in the database it shows me values: NULL

It is worth mentioning that this happens with any vehicle that you buy in vrp_showroom, whether it be from the game or even additional vehicles.

If anyone knows the possible solution I would appreciate not only me but also a large number of users.

Greetings.

Discord: discord.sonorarp.com

Bro tengo el mismo problema, si encuentras la solucion me harias el favor de pasarmela porfa

solucion al problema del auto tuning cambiar los valores NULL por -1

did you solve the problem? same thing happens to me