Gangsta Paradise RP

Hello All,
GP RP is looking to bring in new people to our great community and expand our core base!
We have an active staff and a development team that puts out regular updates!
There is plenty to do with a realistic economy with a great mixture of illegal and also legal activities to promote civilian life as well such as:

Illegal
-Gang Activities
-Bank, Store, and House Robberies
-Hidden Heists
-Hidden Drug Locations
-Corner Selling
-Car Scrapping
-Much more!

Legal
-Active car scene with 100’s import cars to choose from!
-Weekly custom events put on by the community!
-An array of civilian jobs!
-Garbage
-Taxi
-Hot dog Vendor
-Delivery Driver
-Recycling
-Dumpster Diving
-Crypto Farming and more!!

White-Listed Jobs also accepting applications for the following:
-LSPD (Looking for dedicated cadets to fill the ranks!)
-DOJ- We are currently growing our DOJ and are looking for Criminal Defense Lawyers and eventually judges!
-EMS (Looking for a few good medics)
-Mechanics (Active and knowledgeable car nuts welcome)
-Vanilla Unicorn strip club (Become the life of the party)
-White Widow dispensary (Keep everyone stocked with the stankiest of the stanky)
-Lux Auto Dealership (Keep the city flowing with the newest whips)
-Los Santos Pizza and Burgershot (Feed the need for our civilians hunger)

We are a close knit city that embrace the new and welcome the old. Whether this is your first experience or you’re simply looking for a new home, come join us!

Discord: Gangsta Paradise RP
IP: connect 74.91.122.97

4 Likes

Awesome city! come give it a try!

2 Likes

If you join the aztecas will eat ya ass (in a good way), i stand by it! i’ve never had a bad time on here

2 Likes

This city is Amazing! Great Roleplay and an amazing, helpful and supportive community! I highly recommend coming over and giving it a try!

2 Likes

Come join us. The city is awesome. I’ve been a part of a few cities and have never felt more apart of something than here. If you’re a lady, even better. We have a handful of us but would love to see more running around. If you fly in look for the lady with pink hair and she’ll help you find your way around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the city. Been here for 5 Months haven’t had a complain yet. Highly recommended

2 Likes

This is my first city i’ve joined, the people are all super nice and chill and i haven’t had a bad experience since. There are plenty of jobs to choose from(Ems is the best) and plenty of friendly faces to meet, and the staff are very active.

2 Likes

Home sweet home. You enjoy the grind while hanging out with friends? This is the place.

2 Likes

My first city that I’ve been apart of and it’s been great! Best PD around as well !

1 Like

This city is amazing the community is nice and all that and we have all you need!

1 Like

I have been a part of GP for a while now and I have made some amazing friends. I joined the vagos shortly after coming to the city and thats my family now. The rp is amazing and the amount of things you can do is great. The cops do their job perfectly. All in all this is the best city I have been in. VAGOS PARA LA VIDA BEBÉ

1 Like

Absolutely love it here. Awesome people awesome RP dev is always releasing new stuff to add to the city and to optimize it. It’s an awesome escape to grind work and hang out with friends!

This city is Amazing! Great Roleplay and an amazing, helpful and supportive community!

1 Like

Best Server on Five M!! Hands down. Lots of Love and good people.

1 Like

Love the city we got the best community you can ever get

Great server, great people with lots of features,cars and stuff to do.

Also good quality RP.

Best server there is! Awesome staff and top of the art RP, will never leave this amazing community!

Im not even sure where to start with this city. Gp is my all time fav. The people here become family. we fuss we fight and hell sometime we even throw hands but at the end of the day we are in the back yard eating dinner together. The staff team here are great. THEY ACTUALLY GET TO TICKETS IN A TIMELY MANNER. There is not many places like that. The server owner is always trying to find ways to make the city run smoother than it already is. The government officials(ADMIN) are always on top of the wizards which is great cause some of them can be a pain. But enough about the staff lets talk about some of the people that call this city home. This city contains some of the nicest people you will meet yes your gonna get that on a**hole every now and then but its rare here. Ill make it short and sweet the people here are the type if they see you lost they will help you find your way no matter the issue and alot of them will have your back. The emergency services are amazing throughout the entire city. There is always mechanics on duty which is amazing you dont get that everywhere hell there is even a court system. But ooooh the selection of cars aaaaahhhhhh you should see some of these rides… Wait you know what if you made it this far in this comment i think you should check this city out for yourself and see how great it is. Im not saying its the best because i haven’t seen every city in fivem but it is the best i have ever seen and the smoothest. Hope to see you there. Much Love.