๐—œ๐— ๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐ŸŒƒ Gangs | Drugs | Clothing | Looking for PD and EMS | 18+ |

Ofcourse!

๐—ง๐Ÿฎ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป! ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒโ€™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ! ๐—ช๐—ฒโ€™๐—ฑ ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜ƒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!

Canโ€™t wait to get back into the city especially with all the changes that have been made!

Ayy, glad to see you back and appreciate all the help man! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

Appreciated <3

1 Like

Some teasers were posted in the discord last night. Super excited to get back in this city!

1 Like

The best pics! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Appealing server with welcoming staff.

Looking forward to the launch!

2 Likes

Glad to have you here brutha!

1 Like

I have been on so many FiveM servers and let me just say, T2RP is where you want to be. It is the first out of like 50 that i have came across and is absolutly amazing. People here actually RP and go along with situations! Everyone is so welcoming and amazing! Also, the biggest thing that I loved is that the admin/devs do not abuse there power with random spawns and fancy things. You would really never know who these people are because they will RP and live life just like evweyone else and i was just amazed how amazing they all are. I am so happy and ready for this new version on Tea!!!

2 Likes

Glad to have you here Kat! Thank you for the review! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Server about to go into beta testing so shouldnโ€™t be too long before this amazing city is up and running for everyone.

Rumor has it thereโ€™s LOTS to do in it :eyes:

LF Testers today!

1 Like

+1 Updated

Releasing v soon! T2RP โ„ข

New T2RP Customization

Opening soon!

1 Like

Weekend testing open!