π—œπ— π— π—˜π—‘π—¦π—˜ π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—˜π—£π—Ÿπ—”π—¬ πŸŒƒ Gangs | Drugs | Clothing | Looking for PD and EMS | 18+ |

Lots of brand new scripts added, feel free to check them out whenever you next fly in or check the new changelog on the Discord too tbf! ^^

BIGGEST VANILLA UNICORN UPDATE YET

• Added in New No-Pixel Style Vanilla Unicorn Interior (Public release Version). It’s amazing.
  • Added in Vanilla Unicorn Job which can be picked up from Job Center. First grade is Bouncer, can be promoted by Boss whenever they decide.
  • Added in Vanilla Unicorn Job Grades - Bouncer, Bartender, Dancer and Boss.
  • Vanilla Unicorn now has complete New Animations with working Poles, Lapdances, Throwing Money etc (Actually able to throw money to the
    dancers which will take money from you and give it to them).
  • Vanilla Unicorn Outfits added to Wardrobe inside Vanilla Unicorn Changing Room. Can choose from a bunch of outfits for your job!
  • Biggest Vanilla Unicorn Update yet, check it out!

Another massive changelog added including:

• New Mining System
  • New Crafting System with Craftable Guns and Jewellery
  • Brand New Businesses
  • Lots more Clothing and Character Customization
  • Plus a lot more!

We have…

NOW OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED - 25/04/21 - FRESH WIPE!

BIG EVENT THIS WEEKEND!

Come along and win some in-game + IRL prizes!

A lot of RP too!

Great server, great people, and the RP is top tier. Love everything about it and the people are kind helpful fells like a real genuine community almost like the feeling a small friendly town brings you.

1 Like

Only the second true RP city i’ve been in. TeaRP is way more fun and genuine then the other one ever has or will be. I’m glad I got to be part of this city early on in the beta stages and still happy i’m here after. If someone is reading this and thinking of giving the City a try, DO SO. <3

1 Like

Appreciated man!

Appreciated man! This is exactly what we’re trying to do with the City and our Community! ^^ :DD

BIG THANK YOU MAN! BIG LUV! Really appreciated! <33

Appreciate everyone who came to Prom guys too! Was a real guud event! ^^

MASSIVE UPDATE NOW LIVE - Join in and check it out. Complete changelog in Disc too.

Freshly Wiped - New Changelog available on Discord.

Currently looking for New EMS/LSPD.

DRIFT EVENT - CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER - DWIGHT!
Feel like checking out Tea RP? Check out the Discord Link Above!

1 Like

This server is really a good place to be. I spend way to much time here XDD but I can’t get enough of it.

1 Like

Appreciated man! Love having you here :wink:

1 Like

Hi there! I was wondering if I could get the map for the interior of the Vanilla Unicorn

Cant sorry sadly. You can buy it on Gabz’s Store though!

1 Like

can I get a link by chance?