Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10 22H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 80-Core Processor
32 Gb RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):

logs/CitizenFX_log files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkp697e356potzf/Game_integrity_check_fail.zip/file
.dmp files/report IDs: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lkp697e356potzf/Game_integrity_check_fail.zip/file

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
When I’m loading on a server that has a “Pure mode” on, 2-3 minutes later the games closes with an error saying “Game integrity check failed”.

What are you trying to do?
Resolve this issue, since I don’t have any “cheat” applications and still getting this error message

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Running an antivirus several times, cleaning GTA5 folder and reinstalling on a different SSD, reinstalling FiveM.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Haven’t used FiveM for 6-9 months, upgraded my PC from previous specs (GPU- Nvidia GTX 1060, CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz, RAM 16 Gb)

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Amazing Sunrise

Additional comments

I’ve read other posts of people having same error message, but one of them have been resolved by just “Run an antivirus” and the other one hasn’t been resolved. I’D LOVE to see what file triggers that error, since FiveM has a comment on that stating “it indicates that our anticheat system has detected an anomaly in the game process and subsequently terminated it”. I want to terminate that anomaly and yet I don’t know what it is.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to troubleshoot this one, if you already tried reinstalling then my only advice to you is to look for any software you have running that may try to mess with the game’s processes - usually it would be apps like “game boosters” (Razer Cortex, for example) - and disable all of them. If you’re using a third-party antivirus software that’s not the Microsoft standard one, you should try disabling it temporarily to see if it fixes it as well.
If you know what to look for, you should also examine the Event Viewer, just in case.

Thanks for the tip, will look into that!
If I find anything, I’ll post an update.

:uk:
English text:
I was able to determine what has caused an error that says “Game integrity check failed” or “Early exit-trap”.
The problem was in the application CryptoPro (КриптоПро), that is being used to make a digital sign on a document. There is a conflict between FiveM and CryptoPro, that can be fixed by editing Registry. Here’s the link to a video that helped me a lot: https://youtu.be/fJ2vJ3SPbIc?si=F48MIFF3Cl7VWNP8

What do you have to do:

1. Type “regedit” in your Windows search bar
  2. Paste this path to the path bar on top- Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\CProExclude (or search for similar path without using the first word “Computer”)
  3. Right click on “CProExclude” > Create > Section
  4. Name new section “FiveM”
  5. In a new section right click > Create > String parameter
  6. Name new parameter “FileName”
  7. Right click on “FileName” > Edit > Paste next text text in an empty bar- FiveM_b3905_GTAProcess.exe;FiveM_SteamChild.exe;FiveM.exe (change “b3905” according to FiveM current build)
  8. Restart your PC

Check for that application only in case you have it installed on your PC, otherwise check your PC for any potential viruses that may interfere with FiveM.

:ru:
Русский текст:

Мне удалось определить первопричину появления ошибки “Game integrity check failed” и “Early exit-trap”.
Проблема находится в приложении КриптоПро, из-за которого происходит конфликт между Fivem’ом и КриптоПро. Решение данной проблемы описаны в видео по ссылке: https://youtu.be/fJ2vJ3SPbIc?si=F48MIFF3Cl7VWNP8

1. Введите в поиске Windows (лупа слева внизу) “Редактор реестра” и откройте его
  2. В пути к папке (поле вверху окна) следующий путь- Компьютер\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\CProExclude
  3. ПКМ по “CProExclude” > Создать > Раздел
  4. Называем новый раздел “FiveM”
  5. В новом разделе жмем ПКМ > Создать > Строковый параметр
  6. Называем новый параметр “FileName”
  7. ПКМ по “FileName” > Изменить > в пустое поле вставляем следующее- FiveM_b3905_GTAProcess.exe;FiveM_SteamChild.exe;FiveM.exe (измените число в “b3905” на соответствующий текущий билд FiveM)
  8. Перезагрузите компьютер

Если у вас нет данного приложения, то проверяйте компьютер на вирусы, из-за которых FiveM может вылетать.

I hope this message will help people who have tried everything to fix that error and weren’t successful.