Up to date:
Yep

Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit

Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Steam

Windows version:
Windows 10 Home (20H2)

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
Nope

System specifications:
Ryzen 5 3600X
Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC
16GB 3200mhz ram
120gb ssd
1tb hd
1tb hd
120gb ssd
500gb nvme ssd (GTAV on it)

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):

CfxCrashDump_2021_06_23_23_14_46.zip (1.6 MB)

logs/CitizenFX_log files:

CitizenFX_log_2021-06-23T231130.log (333.7 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs:
d2e08228-230c-4938-9157-460e0bde67f3.dmp (9.7 MB)

Report ID: si-0cb2595e29ce409987440af012726d50

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Game crashes randomly while driving around.

What are you trying to do?
Fix/resolve this issue, or shine more light on it just in case others are having this issue as well

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Nothing so far

Error screenshot (if any):
Screenshot (474)

What did you do to get this issue?
Not sure, but it seems to only happen while I am driving around.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
NoPixel Public Server (Purple)

Additional comments

I was not able to find anything about this issue and I am unsure if I was searching incorrectly for it or if it is an issue that is specific to me.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Would certainly like to find some kind of indicator as to what is causing this. I get a similar crash at random points. It only seems to happen when traveling (driver or passenger) for extended periods of time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.