Game crashes in menu (after 15 seconds ish) [Task Manager = FiveM Game Subprocess - Shutdown]

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yup
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit, steam.
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications x64 bit.
What did you do to get this issue? Don’t remember
What server did you get this issue on? None
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder G:\Programfiles (x86)\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Guess so

Also add what you already tried so far:

Ive tried different stuff, deleting cache folder, and lots of times tried reinstalling my fivem and once gta, but it didnt work. Tried lots of youtube videos also.

But I think I know whats wrong actually, but I dont know how I can fix it…:
Once I open FiveM it goes to the start menu, but it crashes 10-15 seconds later.
In Task Manager theres many: FiveM subprocess files, and theres one file called: FiveM Game Subprocess which right before the game crashes says: Shutdown

So thats what I think the problem is, but how can I fix it? pls help <3

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.