FXServer randomly killed on systemd or screen running with and without txadmin

Hi, I’m not sure where to post this, since I don’t know if this is a bug, or a problem with my server configuration.

I apologize for my level of English

I’m posting this message in the hope to have an idea to diagnose the problem, and also to know if other people encounter the same problem as me.

I’ve spent a lot of time on the fivem forums, or just asking for help on the fivem discord, whether it’s the channel patreon, or not, no one wants to answer me, probably due to lack of information, or whatever.

I have a problem, which seems particularly unique, so let me explain it to you .

my fivem server stops for no reason, with the error “Main process exited, code=killed, status=15/TERM” when my server exceeds ~350 players.

The server does not lack resources, Ram or CPU, it runs on an OVH GAME 1 machine with 64 GB of ram. is never mounted at > 3 of load avg.

I am ready to give you additional information if necessary, but I really want to solve this problem, which does not seem to come from me or from the scripts on my game server.

Hello, it’s probably someone killing the process, even if the system could terminate it it never happened to me on game 1 too so i doubt the process is killed by itself or by the system regarding the information you shared.