FXServer.exe has stopped working help!

hey i have just got my rp server public but know when i install scripts add on peds and trying to start it up with them its just stops working. When i remove the folders with the stuff and removes the start file from my server.cfg its starts working again :C Any help?

Being very vague like this does not help anyone, More than likely you’re installing the resources wrong. If you would like more help please upload stuff like screenshots, crash errors or your citizen log file.

1 Like

exe%2013_4_2562%2023_58_26

What is this?

any updates?

1 Like

I been dealing with this for about a week + now. Back a few months ago Desudo was doing this shit to servers at will. I believe him or his friends are back at it again. Is anyone else having this issue?

https://gyazo.com/fc090ca56078c333d0d00afa84e3fe17

1 Like

Can you fill me in on who “Desudo” is?

1 Like

Just another kid with time on his hands. Very smart but obviously using his ability for stupid childish things. Months ago he was bragging about being able to do exactly this thats happening now. So I am 100% they are at it again. One of the many people that just reverse engineer the open source and use it against us.

No crash reports, no errors, just stops FX Server.exe at will.

Same happening here, Brazil RP Server hosted at OVH Dedicated.
Sometimes it crashs around 10~20 minutes.

Someone found the fix?

no, its an issue that needs to be patched by fiveM. Nothing we are gonna be able to do. Unfortunately if you have a busy server, they are gonna knock you off.

Its possible to, only patreons are being affected? Or its just a coincidence?

Hmm interesting. Id like to know. Unfortunately we need more people to respond here and hope to get some attention to get this resolved.

We have the same problem I join this cause to know what to do so that this does not happen again let’s hope that this is resolved

I’ve gotten this issue starting today. 6 times so far plus multiple DDOS attempts. What a day.

1 Like

We deal with that everyday for 3 years lol. But this exploit, this shit, this is annoying lol.

I have the same problem, FXServer Stop Working

Try to hide your server from server list (uncomment sv_master1 “”).
It solved problem for us, its probably some kind of DDOSing, its not even needed to connect.

Update your server, a fix has been out since before this topic was even bumped again…

1 Like

Confirmed. Latest server build has addressed the situation. Great job guys. Thank you