"FXServer crashed"

i have this kind of an issue and i have no idea how to solve it. Does anyone know how to help with it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic has been moved to the appropriate category.

Can you show us your bat file and folder structure please.
1 Like

sure. do you mean these ?

1 Like

Yup, and the contents of the two bat files?

1 Like

there ya go.

1 Like

I got the server once work but now it doesnt work for somereason btw.

1 Like

Try moving it off of OneDrive, I’m not sure if that has an effect on it, but only one way to find out.

1 Like

ok i´ll try i will contact on this page if it does or doesnt work.

1 Like

ok i think it did not work.

Could you maybe upload the minidump too?

Might it be those weird characters in your path which might break the server?

1 Like

Else upload the minidump too please

1 Like

Could be…

but how do i delete them from… somewhere?

1 Like

Im sorry but what is minidump?

1 Like

You have a folder in your server folder called crashes, there should be a minidump file in there. Make sure you send the one with the last modified date.

1ef57bb7-cb55-4a18-92ef-c37d6115c314.dmp

Could you drag and drop whichever one was modified last in a reply here, it will upload it here for us to see.

im not sure how to

1ef57bb7-cb55-4a18-92ef-c37d6115c314.dmp (371.7 KB)

btw. my user is saying that i have reached the limit of todays replies cause im new here
…

thanks alot for the help finally i solved it and now it works im sorry i cant reply beacuse of something but thanks a freaking lot!

Open the editor (click reply) and drag the file from explorer to the editor, it will upload

It should just be a simple drag and drop. If not, use the upload file button above ^

2 Likes