FxDX Development: Server artifact won't get deployed as it is not installed

Hello, I’m trying to run FxDX, but I always get the message that the server artifact cannot be found, even when I build the project, I see the message:
Server artifact won’t get deployed as it is not installed.

Is there anyone here who has installed the server and successfully run it on the FxDx Development Kit, who could help me with a guide to run my server in this environment?

Thank you.

5 Likes

I’m with the same error

1 Like

c’est pareil pour moi

1 Like

can anyone help?

2 Likes

Have you found a solution?

1 Like

This error pops up, when trying to get the artifacts through FxDK

Same problem for me, I wonder if it has something to do with the download links or so for the artifacts since it looks like FxDK tries to get the artifacts but nothing happens

A huge thank you should be said to the ShibbityShwab person. He helped to sort out the problem, but we don’t know how to solve it. The fact is that the domain has died, from which the server build should be loaded. Replacement leads to the same errors. Everything related to the build is here: \AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\sdk\sdk-root\shell\build_server\index.js:2:806504

We’re aware of this issue and our team is working hard to restore this part of our services still, please bear with us :pensive:

1 Like