FXCommands - Stream Deck Plugin for FiveM

Would this be for running on another device (eg phone or tablet?)

Its possible, but would require some investigation to see if its doable

Update:

This has been tested with the iOS and Android apps and works perfectly, note that they are not free, Elgato charge a subscription fee.

If you don’t have a Stream Deck and want to try it out or want a cheaper alternative then check them out on your phone (or tablets) app store.

Generally, it runs on a computer, and it then accesses other devices/software through web requests.

Not sure if this would be something easy to implement and would just fit in with some other people’s workflows as not everyone uses the streamdeck software itself (for example, some people use companion with vmix etc)

If it isn’t achievable it is okay, we can look into a workaround.

Hey EggRP - wondering if something could be created or modified for the Loupedeck? Happy to work with you in dev work for it.

HI @ApathyGates

Sorry for the late response

I am not too familiar with the Loupedeck, I assume they support custom plugins - do they function the same way as Streamdeck, as in full applications that interface with it or are they ran within the Loupedeck software?

Hi EggRP
Loupdeck have their own software - I’ve figured out a “dodgy” way of doing things. Basically performing a key press, delay, type in action, keypress enter and it works. Sometimes. I couldn’t find out if I could leverage FiveM as a backbone to perform actions kind of holding down G button to use the action wheel. Because I don’t have a streamdeck, I don’t know how each button works.

Companion by default has a “Raw TCP” option, so it should be straight forward, however, I have no idea how to set it up cause just sending the command doesn’t work.

Also, If i open a telnet connection on 127.0.0.1:29200 i would expect it to stay open and just let me send the commands but that doesn’t work.

Would you be able to provide some insight into how to achieve it?
Thanks in advance

Late late reply, but i got a working version for companion: GitHub - tugamars/companion-module-fivem: Companion Module for FiveM

This is not yet released on companion, so you will need to add a Developers module path!
Hope it helps

2 Likes

Late late late reply, but I’ve compiled this in Python for a cgi-bin/web-frontend type deployment.

Link it into a twitch bot, or a button box, AHK or whatever takes your fancy.

Is there somewhere you can download the ones you made,

We’ve got a template here you can use: https://egg-rp.com/streamdeck/

Hi all,

A new version (1.1) has been released, this version fixes an issue with some command handlers that leads to an extra character showing up (for example on the /callsign qb command and radio list, or /me commands) depending on how the server is handling the command

This also adds support for additional characters (eg non English/ascii) for support with languages that use different characters

Available here: Release Streamdeck Plugin ¡ EggRP/fxcommands ¡ GitHub

Will be updated on the Streamdeck store shortly

2 Likes

love this plugin and i also wounder if it is possible for you guys to release an icon pack for it aswell ? i love those icons on your preview!

thx :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Ah I’m having trouble using this on the ONX server. It works for every other server I play on.

I recommend making something for SAMMI stream automation as well! https://sammi.solutions/

the link is dead can you reupload the template ?

Can you reload the link?