Future of fivem roleplay frameworks (the end of esx?)

With the recent departure of the esx team lead and the appearance of the QB-core framework, it is obvious the death of esx has arrived.

What are your guy’s thoughts? will qb core prevail as the best roleplay framework or will there be a new one coming to life that is the thing we’ve all been waiting for?

leave your thoughts down below :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• QB-Core will prevail
  • ESX will continue to be used but will become outdated and lack features
  • A new framework will appear
  • Good! RP should die!

0 voters

2 Likes

I think both ESX and QBCore have the same issues, as you’d expect from something that is derived from it.

I’m also of the belief that QBCore provides too much - there’s already a lot of copy-paste servers running regular ESX code and whatever random resources they could find. Now I guess they’re just slightly more feature complete copy-paste servers.

ESX will never die - the fact people still use the god awful 1.1 will make sure of that, and Legacy will still attract some people who know a little better.

I’m waiting on a new framework that gives me good reason to use it for all my resources, but for now obviously Legacy serves its purpose (especially if you know what you’re doing and modify the hell out of it).

5 Likes

hmm i agree. I do think most people will drink the kool aid but once it runs out they will come looking for a new framework and by then lusid will probably be ready or in beta stage and could be the alternative people are looking for

1 Like

bro just get a real life lmao no need to rp

7 Likes

Romanian roleplay you say?

2 Likes

I’m putting a lot of hard work into that “ kool aid” :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Who tf doesn’t want kool-aid that shit delicious AF

3 Likes

Just use whatever Framework works for you. There is no competition or whichever will prevail. The worst happens is when one framework loses support and gets outdated but it will continue to be used. Just use whatever framework you like better and modify it to make your own city. Learn to expand and adapt, not just copy and paste.

3 Likes

exactly.

2 Likes

Ever heard about Wosa Framework? :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Example of what is coming with the new update :slight_smile: FiveM Custom Framework | Paleto Bay Heist Full Showcase (WIP footage) - YouTube

Basically a framework that is a RP framework but with GTA style, no ESX style here.

2 Likes

no i havent. got a github link?

It can be purchased. But for customers its open source!

Details can be looked here https://wosa.dev/features.pdf (remember this is an pretty old preview, havent been updated).

1 Like

it is worth the money believe me

3 Likes

oh… idk about frameworks behind paywalls. ESX and QB core got popular because they were free, open-source, and very customizable. since it is paid that might be why I never heard of it

1 Like

Yeah most likley.

Does anyone want a decent C# RP framework?

1 Like

no such thing

I know, but I’m writing one. Wondering if there’s interest for it in the wider community.

oh i read it as does anyone know lol my bad. altho I don’t think it will be used that much as people like lua because its easier than c# lol

1 Like