Full REDEMRP Server Base

Not mine just found in a discord im on i did ask for permission to post in here, Definitely help a lot of guys in here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bi6et_ePivoTpM1TbfWmBM1ddxjkb2NO/view

7 Likes

you are the best and people like you are so rare man <3 all love and thanks for the files and can i have the discord too please ?

2 Likes

You are a hero.

1 Like

That is a good “realese” , thanks 4 shearing

1 Like

Thanks!!!
You are best!!!

Is anyone else having an issue where when you create a character, they’re invisible…even after you save the attributes and spawn in the map…but, when you log back in, and load that character, you can see them just fine?

Oh! I found this on YouTube and setup it up exactly as described. I start it and seems fine. I even found my server in the server list in the client but when connecting I do get an error. Failed to fetch server variables. Failed to connect to < myIP > port 30120: Timed out - CURL error code 28

Made this at least start up with zap-hosting, had to be a little creative:

1. Edited the “redemrp.sql”-file from “Server Base” and replaced ‘redemrp’ with the name of my database on zap-hosting using search & replace. Then Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C to copy all text …
  2. Opened up the database web interface on the zap-hosting (“Manage”). Marked the database name, selected the SQL tab, clicked in the empty white box and pasted text from above using Ctrl-V
  3. Edited ALL the .sql-files in the /resources/redemrp_roleplay/server/sql/ in the “Server Base”-package … opened up and replaced ‘redemrp’ with the name of my database on zap-hosting.
  4. On zap-hosting, selected FTP-browser and opened up server filebrowser using “Direct Connection”. Navigated to /RedM/server-data/ and deleted the /resources folder.
  5. Copied the /resources folder from “Server Base” (took a little time).
  6. Opened zap-hosting “configs”: replaced “ensure” entries with the ones in the “Server Base”-package, and changed servername etc.
  7. Started server. Had to connect using the IP:port for some reason

… still have issues with character creation and a few error messages, but this is a start.

something wrong it give me error it said 0.0.0.0:30120
can you help me everyone