FSR 2.0 In RedM?

Hello Everyone,

Quick Question: Is there anyway to install FSR 2.0 for RedM?

Since It’s not a usual mod I was wondering if there was anyway to implement or install this mod onto RedM so I could use it while playing on servers.

1 Like

DLSS works on RedM, you just have to copy a file over from the base game directory.

I haven’t seen anything related to FSR, but if there’s a similar file it’s worth trying :slight_smile:

Yeah this will work, someone already tested it.
But I see no reason to use FSR, DLSS is better at any point.

Could you tell me which files to copy to enable FSR, I got the mod and extracted all the files into the Subprocess folder but in-game whenever I try to enable FSR(under DLLS) it always crashes.

P.S: I would love to use DLSS but my gpu doesn’t support it, So using FSR instead.

No I can’t tell you, I never used this mod and not planning to use.

Will this flag cfx for having files modified and potentially getting auto-banned by the system?

No, you will never be banned for legit mods. This misinformation going from people who got banned for actual cheats but seeking for an excuse for an unban.

1 Like

I apologize for the necropost but I don’t feel like it’s old enough to warrant a new thread.

Now that FSR is officially implemented by Rockstar, will this method also work for FSR 2.0 (or even better, 2.1?)

In 1491 game build FSR is implemented and you don’t need to do anything else in order to make it work.

1 Like

What about using the modded DLL for 2.1?

I’ve no idea. You will have to test it yourself/ask someone else.

i have Both AMD and Nvidia cars and i see no much difference … so i dont get your comment.

Yeah, until you start moving camera around :stuck_out_tongue:

well i have 6800xt and i can tell you with FSR on its wonderful i was very impressed… amd been working on its drivers and only gets better…