Friendly Community

When I first came into this community like any other person, I looked at the reviews and was very concerned with how this experience could be however when I first loaded in, I was treated kindly and was very happy with just how friendly everyone was! People were very very friendly with giving information and showing me the ropes on how to actually do anything in the city.

The city is awesome in my opinion, it has jobs that aren’t assigned to a business that make really good money, it has unique jobs to gain materials or other that are essential in the city so people will even pay money for it and there are so many different non-violent things you can do that will encourage you to continue coming back! The roleplay on the server isn’t extremely, I’ve seen some concerning things but it isn’t the type to scare you away! People do roleplay, and people do remain in roleplay but as any other server, not everyone is the greatest on that. I’ve been extremely satisfied with this server and I’ve only been meeting more and more people who I’ve gained respect for. I am not the greatest at reviews, but I highly recommend giving this server a try!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.